Showing Collections: 241 - 270 of 518
Overview A collection of scores and recordings of music by Leigh Harline including scores for various films, radio and serious compositions.
Overview This collection contains the professional papers, notes, and memorabilia of Dr. Leland C. Clark.
Overview This collections contains the professional papers of Dr. Leon Goldman, noted dermatologist and laser surgeon.
Overview This small collection is made up of one letter written to Dr. Frederick Forchheimer, famed Cincinnati pediatrician, from Dr. James Reeves of Chattanooga, TN.
Dates: 7 October 1984
Overview The collection is comprised of fifty-nine letters from Ambrose Bierce to Elizabeth (Lily) Walsh and Myles Walsh documenting the biographical details of the life of Ambrose Bierce. Typically, the letters are four pages each, and are signed by Bierce. They measure 5" x 8" and total approximately 240 pages.
Overview This collection consists of documents relating to and plans for the community facilities building in Lincoln Heights, Ohio.
Overview This collection consists of photographs, memorabilia, awards, correspondence, newspaper clippings, and a scrapbook documenting the personal life and professional career of Dr. Lucy Orintha Oxley, a beloved family medicine doctor and general practitioner in Cincinnati, Ohio. Lucy Oxley was the first African American to graduate from the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine in 1935.
Dates: Majority of material found in 1905-1995
Overview The papers of Maita Levine contain professional papers related to teaching and to her involvement with the American Association of University Professors (AAUP) and the University of Cincinnati Faculty Senate. The collection includes mathematics course information, speeches, AAUP and faculty senate committee material, and awards and certificates.
Identifier: US-91-02; US-16-05; US-17-01
Overview Papers of Marian and Donald Spencer, 1935-2016, including correspondence, awards, photographs, news clippings, and materials of Cincinnati, Ohio civil rights activists.
Overview A collection of awards and certificates belonging to Marjorie A. Grad, a Cincinnati doctor in area hospitals and general practice.
Overview This collection contains the sheet music and composition books of Martha Hammer. It also contains a script, playbook and cast list from productions by the Cincinnati Dance Guild and the College of Music of Cincinnati.
Overview A collection of biographical materials, correspondence, artwork, photographs, regalia, reprints, bound volumes, etc. from Dr. Martin Fischer.
Overview This collection contains the professional tools and papers of medical illustrator, Mary Maciel.
Overview The collection contains the professional papers, files, and correspondence of Maurice Levine, M.D.
Overview Minutes of meetings of the Taft Memorial Fund committee.
Overview This collection contains Taft Memorial Fund materials relating to publications, library collections, fellowships, scholarships, professorships, and visiting lectures.
Content Description Minutes from meetings of the McMicken College of Arts and Sciences Department Heads.
Overview This collection contains archives from the University's department of Biology. The records contain the syllabi from all Biology and Environmental Studies coded classes from 1982-2009 as well as various course materials for each course.
Overview Papers, 1932-1986, including correspondence, photographs and articles of a graphic design artist.
Overview Correspondence, clippings, proposals, studies, photographs, etc. related to the renovation of Memorial Hall in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Overview The papers of Michael F. Ford include both professional and personal files. The professional papers consist of working files from political campaigns (1970-1979) in which Michael Ford actively participated including Jerry Springer's campaign for Congress in 1970, Springer's 1971, 1973, and 1978 campaigns for Cincinnati City Council, Governor John J. Gilligan's 1974 re-election bid, George McGovern's 1978 campaign for President, and Bella Azug's bid for Mayor of New York City in 1977. The...
Overview Notebook used by Michael Kivko while he attended Harvard Law School. The notebook includes notes on property law from the publication "Cases on property," written by Edward Henry Warren, and first published in 1915.
Overview Minutes of the City of Middletown, including boards, commissions, and councils
Overview Minutes from the Middletown City Council meetings (January 2001-December 2008), and minutes from the city's various boards, committees, and commissions (2005-2006).
Overview The diploma of Mildred Gibson Muegel from the College of Music of Cincinnati and a newsclipping about her recital.
Overview This collection contains various items relating to miniature books including journals and newsletters such as the Miniature Book Society Newsletter, the German Minaturbuch Journal, and Das Minaturbuch. The collection also contains miniature book catalogs and the Miniature Book Society's annual Miniature Book Exhibition catalogs.
Overview This collection contains materials related to miniature books, miniature book collecting, and miniature book socieites originally collected by Mark Palkovic. The collection includes catalogs, newsletters, and publications.
Overview Papers of a University of Cincinnati student who attended the Geneva School of International Studies in Switzerland in 1930.
Overview The collection consists of books for which Margaret Neilson Armstrong completed the book design.
- Archives and Rare Books Library 441
- University of Cincinnati, Health Sciences Library, Henry R. Winkler Center for the History of the Health Professions 65
- Robert A. Deshon and Karl J. Schlachter Library for Design, Architecture, Art, and Planning (DAAP Library) 9
- College of Law Library 3
- Cincinnati (Ohio) 27
- Universities and colleges - Administration 14
- Architects - Ohio - Cincinnati 13
- Cincinnati (Ohio) - Social conditions 12
- College buildings - Ohio - Cincinnati 12
- Cincinnati (Ohio) - Politics and government 11
- Conservationists - United States 11
- City planning - Study and teaching 10
- Buildings - Repair and reconstruction 9
- Parks - Ohio - Cincinnati 9
- Political campaigns - Ohio - Cincinnati 9
- University of Cincinnati - Faculty 9
- City planning - Ohio - Cincinnati 8
- Nature conservation - United States 8
- Regional planning - Study and teaching 8
- Art, Modern - 20th century 7
- College publicity - Ohio - Cincinnati 7
- Community colleges - Ohio 7
- Academic libraries - Ohio - Cincinnati 6
- Cincinnati (Ohio) - History 6 ∧ less
- English 452
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- University of Cincinnati. College of Medicine 24
- Cincinnati (Ohio). City Council 13
- University of Cincinnati - Faculty 13
- Cincinnati General Hospital 11
- Culter, Ray M. 11
- University of Cincinnati 9
- University of Cincinnati. College-Conservatory of Music 9
- University of Cincinnati. Libraries 9
- University of Cincinnati. Office of the President 9
- University of Cincinnati. University Architect 9
- Cincinnati (Ohio). Board of Park Commissioners 8
- University of Cincinnati - Administration 8
- University of Cincinnati - Alumni and alumnae 8
- American Society for Information Science. Southern Ohio Chapter 7
- Association of Collegiate Schools of Planning (U.S.) 7
- Contemporary Arts Center (Cincinnati, Ohio) 7
- University of Cincinnati. Clermont College 7
- University of Cincinnati. College of Business 7
- Cincinnati Ballet 6
- College of Music of Cincinnati 6 ∧ less