Showing Collections: 211 - 240 of 501
Overview Records, including files, minutes, correspondence, membership records, and material on political candidates.
International Brotherhood of Painters & Allied Trades. Local 308 (Cincinnati, Ohio) records, 1902-1967
Overview The International Brotherhood of Painters and Allied Trades, Local #308 (Cincinnati, Ohio) contains minutes, quarterly financial reports, roll call books, a defense fund ledger, and miscellaneous material from Local #308. The collection also includes records of District Council #12 including minutes, by-laws, reports, and a Strike Assessment Fund Report (1940).
Overview Records of the University of Cincinnati (Radium) chapter of Iota Sigma Pi, a national honorary for women in chemistry, 1921-1987.
Overview A collection of realia, awards, and books belonging to Ira A. Abrahamson, an ophthalmologist from Cincinnati.
Collection — Box: 1
Overview Professional papers of former UC professor, Isay Balinkin.
Overview This collection contains speeches, letters, and other materials relating to Schmidlapp's personal, business, and philanthropic interests. The collection includes material related to Schmidlapp's involvement in improving African-American housing in Cincinnati, his views on international finances and banking, his views and the views of other Cincinnatians of German descent on World War I, along with correspondence relating to interurban railroads, and the Panama Canal.
Overview This collection consists of the papers of John J. and James B. McNamara, 20th century labor activists. The collection includes correspondence with American communists, labor leaders, and other important figures such as Clarence Darrow, Upton Sinclair, and Irving Stone. The collection also includes some correspondence of Robert McNamara, miscellaneous legal documents, magazine and newspaper clippings, and photographs taken by James B. McNamara while he was in San Quentin prison.
Overview A collection of photographs and memorabilia from James Helmsworth.
Overview The collection contains papers of James C. Paradise centering on his work with the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) in the 1950s and 1960s. The collection primarily contains newspaper clippings and correspondence covering issues such as McCarthyism and fear of communists in the 1950s and 1960s, controversy over the book Lolita, an attempt to disbar James Paradise, attacks on the ACLU, and school desegregation.
Overview This collection of Jayne Merkel's papers contains various files, publications, and articles dealing with architecture and urban planning in the Greater Cincinnati area.
Overview This collection includes material from Jerry Springer's campaigns for Congress and Cincinnati City Council including campaign flyers, press releases, campaign research, and speeches.
Overview This collection includes Jerry Springer's campaign material for Cincinnati City Council Campaigns and other campaigns that he worked on. The collection includes information on campaign fund raising, financing, campaign literature, and various other campaign advertisements.
Overview Professional papers of a former director of public relations at the University of Cincinnati.
Overview The collection consists of correspondence of John DeCamp while he was director of the University of Cincinnati's Public Relations.
Overview This is a collection of books and papers of John Fleischman, a writer for various maganizines. It contains his own personal notes on Troy, as well as various books related to the subject. The collection also holds his pictures, both printed photographs and color slides. It includes materials that span the dates of 1942 to 2006.
Overview Papers, 1959-1981, including personal and professional correspondence of a faculty member in the Department of English.
Overview Collection of German-Americana ephemera collected by John Koegel. Some items were collected from a German-American Catholic family from Rochester, New York - the Riedman Family. There are a few items from Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. The collection includes concert programs, event tickets, newsletters, religious items, and postcards.
Overview The professional papers of Dr. Josef Warkany, teratologist.
Overview This collection contains collected material related to Joseph B. Strauss, a UC alumni and architect of the Golden Gate Bridge. The papers include orrespondence, personal information, business documents, and photographs. There are also various publications pertaining to Mr. Strauss' designs and bridges.
Kappa Omnicron Nu. Omnicron Alpha Theta Chapter (University of Cincinnati) and UC Home Economics Club records
Abstract Minutes and chapter handbooks of the University of Cincinnati chapter of the Kappa Omnicron Nu honor society which was formerly that Omnicron Nu honor society. The collection also includes minutes of other UC home economics clubs.
Overview Papers, 1927-1973, including news clippings, articles, recital lists and programs, correspondence, and photographs.
Overview Papers of Karin Dayas, 1927-1973, including photographs and concert programs.
Overview This collection contains documents related to the activities of the Kennedy Heights Community Council and its affiliated organizations during the second half of the 20th century and the first decade of the 21st. The collection also contains general information on the neighborhood of Kennedy Heights, as well as relevant correspondence.
Overview This collection holds the papers of Kenneth L. Spruce, a former UC student who was actively involved in affirmative action efforts on campus. The papers contain correspondence, awards, and reports by Spruce as well as his memoir.
Collection — Box: 1
Overview The collection contains budgets, contracts, statistics, reports, and correspondence of the Legal Aid Society of Cincinnati.
Overview A collection of scores and recordings of music by Leigh Harline including scores for various films, radio and serious compositions.
Overview This collection contains the professional papers, notes, and memorabilia of Dr. Leland C. Clark.
Overview This collections contains the professional papers of Dr. Leon Goldman, noted dermatologist and laser surgeon.
Overview The collection is comprised of fifty-nine letters from Ambrose Bierce to Elizabeth (Lily) Walsh and Myles Walsh documenting the biographical details of the life of Ambrose Bierce. Typically, the letters are four pages each, and are signed by Bierce. They measure 5" x 8" and total approximately 240 pages.
- Archives and Rare Books Library 432
- University of Cincinnati, Health Sciences Library, Henry R. Winkler Center for the History of the Health Professions 60
- Robert A. Deshon and Karl J. Schlachter Library for Design, Architecture, Art, and Planning (DAAP Library) 9
- Cincinnati (Ohio) 26
- Universities and colleges - Administration 14
- Architects - Ohio - Cincinnati 13
- Cincinnati (Ohio) - Social conditions 12
- College buildings - Ohio - Cincinnati 12
- Cincinnati (Ohio) - Politics and government 11
- Conservationists - United States 11
- City planning - Study and teaching 10
- Buildings - Repair and reconstruction 9
- Parks - Ohio - Cincinnati 9
- Political campaigns - Ohio - Cincinnati 9
- City planning - Ohio - Cincinnati 8
- Nature conservation - United States 8
- Regional planning - Study and teaching 8
- University of Cincinnati - Faculty 8
- Community colleges - Ohio 7
- Academic libraries - Ohio - Cincinnati 6
- College presidents - Ohio - Cincinnati 6
- College publicity - Ohio - Cincinnati 6
- Information scientists - Professional associations 6 ∧ less
- University of Cincinnati. College of Medicine 24
- Cincinnati (Ohio). City Council 13
- University of Cincinnati - Faculty 13
- University of Cincinnati - Students 13
- Cincinnati General Hospital 11
- Culter, Ray M. 11
- University of Cincinnati 9
- University of Cincinnati. College-Conservatory of Music 9
- University of Cincinnati. Libraries 9
- University of Cincinnati. University Architect 9
- University of Cincinnati - Administration 8
- University of Cincinnati - Alumni and alumnae 8
- University of Cincinnati. Office of the President 8
- American Society for Information Science. Southern Ohio Chapter 7
- Association of Collegiate Schools of Planning (U.S.) 7
- University of Cincinnati. Clermont College 7
- Cincinnati (Ohio). Board of Park Commissioners 6
- Cincinnati Ballet 6
- University of Cincinnati. College of Business 6
- Academy of Medicine of Cincinnati 5 ∧ less