Showing Collections: 181 - 210 of 501
Overview The papers, 1920-1990 include literary, historical, and autobiographical writings.
Overview Manuscripts and articles written by Gert Niers and Material collected by Gert Niers on various German-American writers.
Overview This collection contains memorabilia of Gilbert Bettman, Jr. and his family including newspaper clippings, photographs, scrapbooks, certificates, gavels, and other documents and ephemera.
Overview This collection contains correspondence, memorabilia, newspaper clippings, and records of Gilbert Bettman, Jr. from his years in high school, college, and his early career. There are also several items related to his father, Gilbert Bettman, Sr including correspondence, speeches, and papers.
Overview This collection consists of correspondence and travel journals of Gilbert Bettman. The letters are mostly written by Gilbert Bettman to his wife Iphigene and describe both his home life and professional activities. There are also letters from other family members including Alfred Bettman and a copy of a letter from Herbert Hoover.
Overview Papers, 1848-1946, including scrapbooks, briefs, personal and business correspondence, speeches, and news releases of a Ohio Attorney General and Ohio Supreme Court Judge.
Overview The collection contains various papers, notes, and correspondence of Goldine C. Gleser.
Overview A collection of photographs from Good Samaritan Hospital
Dates: 1912-1941; Majority of material found within 1920-1935
Overview Papers including photographs, scrapbooks, news clippings, correspondence, and concert programs of Giacinto, Albino and Romeo Gorno, who were all faculty members in the College of Music.
Overview This collection contains the papers of Grace Anna Fry, a former professor of education in the Teacher's College at the University of Cincinnati. The collection includes correspondence, course materials, and records of the Pi Theta honorary fraternity for the kindergarten profession and childhood education, the Cincinnati Kindergarten Alumnae Association, and the University of Cincinnati Kindergarten Students Club.
Overview Records, 1915-1988, of Panhellenic activities at UC, including rush publications, histories, and scrapbooks. The scrapbooks contain photographs, newsclippings, and reports of philanthropic activities.
Identifier: WC -IG- 2012
Overview Collection contains correspondence, materials on the history of the University of Cincinnati Department of Pharmacology and Cell Biophysics and its influential staff members during the collection period.
Overview This collection consists of the morgue or death records for the years 1887 through 1930.
Overview The collection consists of 15,126 original wills filed with the Hamilton County, Ohio Probate Court.
Overview This collection contains various research material that Richert gathered for articles and classes. It includes syllabi for both undergraduate and graduate courses in the German language and German literature and culture during the 1970s and 1980s. The collection also contains drafts and final copies of several of his publications, and papers he presented at conferences.
Overview Professional papers and photographs of Dr. Harold Hiatt, former professor of psychiatry.
Overview This is a collection of papers from Harris Forusz. It contains newspaper clippings, maps, drafts of reports, and other miscellaneous materials pertaining to the rejuvenation of Over-the-Rhine, a neighborhood in Cincinnati, Ohio. The collection spans from 1959 to 1985.
Overview A collection of papers documenting Harvey A. K. Whitney's professional career.
Dates: 1928-1997; Majority of material found within 1979-1985
Overview This collection contains two bound volumes of Heinrich Schroeder's personal papers. The papers contain various photographs and drawings of locations around Germany as well as newspaper clippings and personal writings.
Overview Correspondence, memorabilia, and legal and religious documents of the Helmecke family, a family of German origin who lived in Cincinnati. The material documents the family's life in Germany, their immigration to the U.S., and their lives as German-Americans living in Cincinnati and then in Michigan.
Overview The professional papers of Dr. Henry J. Heimlich, developer of the Heimlich maneuver.
Dates: 1924-2011; Majority of material found within 1956-2000
Overview Papers of Paul Herget, former director of the Cincinnati Observatory including correspondence, press releases, memorabilia, and news clippings related to his work and research at the Cincinnati Observatory.
Overview Collection of architectural works by Rudolf (Rudy) Hermes.
Dates: February 5,1927- November 19, 2016
Overview Subject files, small archival collections, newspaper clippings, and miscellaneous publications collected as part of the H.H. Fick German-Americana collection
Overview Material written and collected by H.H. (Heinrich H.) Fick related to the German-American experience, teaching of the German language, and German-American literature.
Overview Records of Housing Opportunities Made Equal including case files, correspondence, and various office files.
Overview Professional papers of Howard Stafford, a University of Cincinnati geography professor.
Overview This collection from the Paul I. Hoxworth Blood Center contains a variety of materials from 1978 to 1999. There are scrapbooks documenting the organization throughout the years, framed photographs of the Blood Center staff, and slide reels of public relations and educational presentations.
Overview This collection contains Dr. Hugh B. Staples's notebooks for the teaching of James Joyce's Ulysses. The notebooks hold each page of the novel with his personal annotations and insertions of outside material.
Overview Records, 1968-1972, including files, minutes, correspondence, membership records, and material on political candidates.
- Archives and Rare Books Library 432
- University of Cincinnati, Health Sciences Library, Henry R. Winkler Center for the History of the Health Professions 60
- Robert A. Deshon and Karl J. Schlachter Library for Design, Architecture, Art, and Planning (DAAP Library) 9
- Cincinnati (Ohio) 26
- Universities and colleges - Administration 14
- Architects - Ohio - Cincinnati 13
- Cincinnati (Ohio) - Social conditions 12
- College buildings - Ohio - Cincinnati 12
- Cincinnati (Ohio) - Politics and government 11
- Conservationists - United States 11
- City planning - Study and teaching 10
- Buildings - Repair and reconstruction 9
- Parks - Ohio - Cincinnati 9
- Political campaigns - Ohio - Cincinnati 9
- City planning - Ohio - Cincinnati 8
- Nature conservation - United States 8
- Regional planning - Study and teaching 8
- University of Cincinnati - Faculty 8
- Community colleges - Ohio 7
- Academic libraries - Ohio - Cincinnati 6
- College presidents - Ohio - Cincinnati 6
- College publicity - Ohio - Cincinnati 6
- Information scientists - Professional associations 6 ∧ less
- University of Cincinnati. College of Medicine 24
- Cincinnati (Ohio). City Council 13
- University of Cincinnati - Faculty 13
- University of Cincinnati - Students 13
- Cincinnati General Hospital 11
- Culter, Ray M. 11
- University of Cincinnati 9
- University of Cincinnati. College-Conservatory of Music 9
- University of Cincinnati. Libraries 9
- University of Cincinnati. University Architect 9
- University of Cincinnati - Administration 8
- University of Cincinnati - Alumni and alumnae 8
- University of Cincinnati. Office of the President 8
- American Society for Information Science. Southern Ohio Chapter 7
- Association of Collegiate Schools of Planning (U.S.) 7
- University of Cincinnati. Clermont College 7
- Cincinnati (Ohio). Board of Park Commissioners 6
- Cincinnati Ballet 6
- University of Cincinnati. College of Business 6
- Academy of Medicine of Cincinnati 5 ∧ less