Showing Collections: 61 - 90 of 501
Overview This collection includes personal and professional papers of Charles Stamm.
Overview Papers, 1950-1989, including articles, files, reports and studies of a Cincinnati, Ohio political and social activist.
Overview Development plans and reports created by Charles W. Matthews while working at Ladislas Segoe & Associates.
Overview Development plans and reports created by Charles W. Matthews.
Overview Records of predecessor institutions of Chase Bank of Ohio
Identifier: WC - CH - 2013
Overview Collection of correspondence, newspaper clippings and press releases from the Children's Hospital Medical Center (Cincinnati, Ohio) from 1963-1984.
Overview This collection from Children's International Summer Villages contains documents related to the formation of the Doris Twitchell Allen Village, as well as other materials related to the organization. It spans from 1951 to 1999, while some of the material is undated.
Overview Christian R. Holmes immigrated to the US from Denmark at age 15 with his parents. After spending his early career as a draughtsman for the railroad, Holmes received his MD from Miami Medical College in 1886 and quickly became an eye, ear, nose and throat specialist. He became Dean of the newly joined Ohio-Miami Medical college at the University of Cincinnati in 1914. In addition, he was instrumental in selecting the current site of the University of Cincinnati's Academic Health Center. The...
Dates: 1801-1940; Majority of material found within 1895-1918
Overview A collection of materials from or relating to Holmes Hospital
Dates: 1924-1984; Majority of material found within 1979-1982
Overview Records including photos and slides, exhibition schedules, correspondence, financial, and planning records of a Cincinnati, Ohio fine arts advocacy group.
Overview Records of the Cincinnati Artists' Group Effort or C.A.G.E., includes artwork from the 1994 MAIL Art and More Art for More People Art Show. Also includes audio records produced by CAGE, correspondence, and a grant application.
Dates: 1981-1994; Majority of material found within 1994
Overview This collection contains CAGE videotapes, audio tapes, and other material.
Overview Records and photographs of the Cincinnati Ballet. Most of this collection contains photographs from performances of The Nutcracker.
Overview This collection of Cincinnati Ballet records contains slides from several productions, stage models from the ballet Cinderella, and a poster.
Overview Records of the Cincinnati Ballet including photographs, production information, former dancer files, scrapbooks, and advertising information.
Dates: 1918-2013; Majority of material found within 1964-2012
Abstract The Cincinnati Ballet Company records contain production notes from productions from 1991 until 2017 along with miscellaneous materials like schedules, locations, and season breakdowns.
Overview The Cincinnati Barbers' Union Local #49 records contains materials from Local #49 and from other barbers' unions. The minutes of Local #49 cover the years 1919-1923 and 1952-1967. The minutes contain information on the union's major goals and social activities, financial reports, audits, the union's by-laws, shop rules, and union price lists. The collection includes numerous photographs. Although photographs of the 1945 strike at the Terminal Barber shop are included in this section, most...
Overview This collection contains the records of the Journeymen Barbers, Hairdressers, and Cosmetologists' International Union of America, Local 49 (Cincinnati, Ohio). The records include photographs from events and conferences, by-laws of Local 49 and other barbers' unions, convention and meeting minutes, and ephemera such as membership cards, plaques, and seals.
Overview This collection contains records of the Cincinnati Book Arts Society. Included in the collection are board meeting minutes, materials from the Bookworks events, documentation of other annual events, and membership rosters. The collection spans the dates from 1998 to 2013.
Overview This collection consists of catalogs for the Cincinnati Butchers Supply Company and a panoramic photograph of the Institute of American Meat Packers
Collection — Box: 1
Dates: circa mid-20th century
Overview The records of the Cincinnati House of Refuge consists of 5 volumes and includes the Record of Commitments (1869-1882, 1891-1902), an index, financial records and payroll records. The Record of Commitments includes the names of individuals committed to the House of Refuge, their nationality, a description of their offenses or the reason for admittance, information on their parents, and their age.
Identifier: US-15-01; US-77-04; US-81-11; US-02-08-US-01-13; US-16-01
Overview Records of the Mayor's Friendly Relations Committee and the Cincinnati Human Relations Commission from 1943-2013. The collection includes annual reports, Board of Commissioners meetings and minutes, details of various community outreach programs, history of involvement in police and community relations, general correspondence, newspaper clippings, photographs, and digital media.
Overview Miscellaneous records of the Cincinnati Kindergarten Alumnae Association including membership lists, meeting minutes, and pamphlets on kindergarten and nursery school education.
Overview Correspondence, articles, announcements and files, 1876-1959, of an organization affiliated with the College of Education.
Overview The records of the Cincinnati Men's Chorus contain administrative records, advertisements for chorus events and performances, recordings of performances, and photographs of the chorus.
Dates: 1991-2008; Majority of material found within 1991-2001
Overview Board minutes, reports, printed material, notebooks of observations and computations, correspondence, news clippings, and photographs of the Cincinnati Observatory as part of the University of Cincinnati, 1842-1970. Also includes minutes of the Observatory Club.
Overview A collection of records and ledgers from the Cincinnati Obstetrical and Gynecological Society.
- Archives and Rare Books Library 432
- University of Cincinnati, Health Sciences Library, Henry R. Winkler Center for the History of the Health Professions 60
- Robert A. Deshon and Karl J. Schlachter Library for Design, Architecture, Art, and Planning (DAAP Library) 9
- Cincinnati (Ohio) 26
- Universities and colleges - Administration 14
- Architects - Ohio - Cincinnati 13
- Cincinnati (Ohio) - Social conditions 12
- College buildings - Ohio - Cincinnati 12
- Cincinnati (Ohio) - Politics and government 11
- Conservationists - United States 11
- City planning - Study and teaching 10
- Buildings - Repair and reconstruction 9
- Parks - Ohio - Cincinnati 9
- Political campaigns - Ohio - Cincinnati 9
- City planning - Ohio - Cincinnati 8
- Nature conservation - United States 8
- Regional planning - Study and teaching 8
- University of Cincinnati - Faculty 8
- Community colleges - Ohio 7
- Academic libraries - Ohio - Cincinnati 6
- College presidents - Ohio - Cincinnati 6
- College publicity - Ohio - Cincinnati 6
- Information scientists - Professional associations 6 ∧ less
- University of Cincinnati. College of Medicine 24
- Cincinnati (Ohio). City Council 13
- University of Cincinnati - Faculty 13
- University of Cincinnati - Students 13
- Cincinnati General Hospital 11
- Culter, Ray M. 11
- University of Cincinnati 9
- University of Cincinnati. College-Conservatory of Music 9
- University of Cincinnati. Libraries 9
- University of Cincinnati. University Architect 9
- University of Cincinnati - Administration 8
- University of Cincinnati - Alumni and alumnae 8
- University of Cincinnati. Office of the President 8
- American Society for Information Science. Southern Ohio Chapter 7
- Association of Collegiate Schools of Planning (U.S.) 7
- University of Cincinnati. Clermont College 7
- Cincinnati (Ohio). Board of Park Commissioners 6
- Cincinnati Ballet 6
- University of Cincinnati. College of Business 6
- Academy of Medicine of Cincinnati 5 ∧ less