Showing Collections: 31 - 60 of 501
Overview This collection consists of records of the Association of Collegiate Schools of Planning including meeting minutes, conference programs, and reports.
Overview The collection contains records of the Association of Collegiate Schools of Planning (ACSP) including meeting minutes, correspondence, conference programs, brochures, and committee materials. The records highlight issues like conference planning, production of ASCP brochures and guides, committee appointments, diversity in planning education, and tenure and promotion of planning educators.
Overview This collection contains financial records for the Association of Collegiate Schools of Planning and correspondence with their accountants, Purvis, Gray and Company.
Overview This collection contains organizational materials, constitution and supporting materials, budgets, meeting minutes, reports, brochures, newsletters, proposals, surveys, correspondence, membership and accreditation information of a national association of higher education planning schools.
Overview This collection contains journals, newsletters, membership information, minutes, reports, budgets, and correspondence.
Overview This collection of the Association of Collegiate Schools of Planning records contains case studies, selected papers and abstracts from the 22nd Annual Conference, conference programs, constitution, agendas, and budgets.
Overview This collection consists of copies of the American Association of Collegiate Schools of Planning's guides to undergraduate and graduate education in urban and regional planning. The guides include information on specific schools and the programs they offer.
Overview This collection contains records of the Association of Women Administrators (AWA) at the University of Cincinnati and includes correspondence, newsletters, membership lists, and meeting minutes. There are also advertisements for and photographs of events sponsored by the AWA.
Overview Records of the University of Cincinnati's Association of Women Administrators (also called the Association for Women Administrators and later called the Association of Administrative and Professional Women) including photographs, minutes, handbooks, reports, and newsletters.
Overview This collection contains records of the Association of Women Administrators including correspondence, meeting agendas and minutes, and membership lists.
Overview Papers of a faculty member in the department of History, including committees, conference and meeting papers and participation, Asian Studies, Women's Studies, and department records.
Overview This collection contains programs and photographs of the Bayerishe Volksbuehne of Newark, New Jersey.
Overview Dr. Benjamin Felson was a prominent radiologist in Cincinnati, Ohio. Known for his dedication to teaching and radiology, as well as his sense of humor, Dr. Felson was a member of the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine faculty for 50 years. His collection contains correspondence, photographs and realia from his time at UC, particularly his 22 years as director of the Department of Radiology.
Dates: 1930-1989; Majority of material found within 1960-1988
Abstract The Benjamin Gettler Papers represent Benjamin Gettler’s work and contributions to the University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati public transportation, the Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs (JINSA), business, and politics. The collection contains meeting minutes, business records, correspondence, photographs, pamphlets, awards, scrapbooks, political ephemera, a robe, and jelly beans.
Overview A collection of papers and realia belonging to Benjamin L. Askue, a doctor in the 23rd Ohio Volunteer Infantry during the American Civil War, which include letters written to his wife, Flavia Pritchard Askue.
Overview The Blue Ash Review is produced through the Department of English and Communication at University of Cincinnati Blue Ash College (formerly Raymond Walters College). These volumes contain the literary work of students including poetry, short stories, and other works.
Overview This collection consists of the records of a search made of the University of Cincinnati's books in order to determine which books were stolen by Stephen Blumberg, a well-known book thief. The collection largely consists of lists and catalog records.
Overview This collection of Bobbie Sterne's professional papers includes campaign materials, Cincinnati City Council reports and studies, neighborhood documents, and correspondence.
Overview Papers of the Cincinnati City Council woman and first woman mayor of Cincinnati. Includes studies, reports, minutes of meetings, news articles, correspondence, legislation, programs & brochures, and campaign materials.
Overview This collection of Bobbie Sterne's professional papers contains campaign materials, council reports and studies, neighborhood documents, and correspondence.
Overview This collection consists of the papers of Dr. Carl Huether who helped to found the genetic counseling program.
Overview This collection deals mainly with Carl A. Helmecke's sabatical in Germany during 1937 and 1938. The collection includes correspondence with his family, souvenirs including maps and tour guide books, tickets and receipts from places to which he traveled in Germany along with school calendars and schedules from his experiences teaching in Germany. There is also some correspondence from later in Helmecke's life along with an oral history interview completed in 1984 shortly before his death.
Dates: 1898-1984; Majority of material found within 1937-1938
Overview Papers, 1968-2000, including course information, research, publications by Mills, publications by others, and other miscellany.
Overview The papers of Carl W. Blegen contain his correspondence with various scholars throughout the world in the fields of archaeology, classical studies, and other related areas including C.W. Mendell, Wilhelm Dorpfeld, Louis E. Lord, Nils-Gustaf Gejvall, and Axel Boethius. The collection also contains various documents related to his travels and writings, and his activities at the University of Cincinnati.
Overview The Carol Rainey collection contains records that span from 1947-2017. The collection holds professional and personal papers of author Carol Rainey including manuscripts, prose, novels, published works, and correspondence.
Overview The professional papers and personal items of Dr. Cecil Striker, founder of the American Diabetes Association.
Overview This collection contains records of the Central American Task Force including newsletters, bylaws, a history and summary of activities, and financial information.
Overview Personal collection of artworks by Nicholas Chaparos, as well as varying professional artists.
Overview Internationally known neurologist, Dr. Aring began his career at the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine in 1919 at the age of 15 when he was hired as an "office boy" by Dean Bachmeyer. He graduated from the College of Medicine in 1929 and became the first resident to train in neuropsychiatry in Cincinnati. During his career, he formed two neurology departments, one at the University of California and the other at the University of Cincinnati where he served as professor and department...
- Archives and Rare Books Library 432
- University of Cincinnati, Health Sciences Library, Henry R. Winkler Center for the History of the Health Professions 60
- Robert A. Deshon and Karl J. Schlachter Library for Design, Architecture, Art, and Planning (DAAP Library) 9
- Cincinnati (Ohio) 26
- Universities and colleges - Administration 14
- Architects - Ohio - Cincinnati 13
- Cincinnati (Ohio) - Social conditions 12
- College buildings - Ohio - Cincinnati 12
- Cincinnati (Ohio) - Politics and government 11
- Conservationists - United States 11
- City planning - Study and teaching 10
- Buildings - Repair and reconstruction 9
- Parks - Ohio - Cincinnati 9
- Political campaigns - Ohio - Cincinnati 9
- City planning - Ohio - Cincinnati 8
- Nature conservation - United States 8
- Regional planning - Study and teaching 8
- University of Cincinnati - Faculty 8
- Community colleges - Ohio 7
- Academic libraries - Ohio - Cincinnati 6
- College presidents - Ohio - Cincinnati 6
- College publicity - Ohio - Cincinnati 6
- Information scientists - Professional associations 6 ∧ less
- University of Cincinnati. College of Medicine 24
- Cincinnati (Ohio). City Council 13
- University of Cincinnati - Faculty 13
- University of Cincinnati - Students 13
- Cincinnati General Hospital 11
- Culter, Ray M. 11
- University of Cincinnati 9
- University of Cincinnati. College-Conservatory of Music 9
- University of Cincinnati. Libraries 9
- University of Cincinnati. University Architect 9
- University of Cincinnati - Administration 8
- University of Cincinnati - Alumni and alumnae 8
- University of Cincinnati. Office of the President 8
- American Society for Information Science. Southern Ohio Chapter 7
- Association of Collegiate Schools of Planning (U.S.) 7
- University of Cincinnati. Clermont College 7
- Cincinnati (Ohio). Board of Park Commissioners 6
- Cincinnati Ballet 6
- University of Cincinnati. College of Business 6
- Academy of Medicine of Cincinnati 5 ∧ less