Showing Collections: 481 - 501 of 501
Overview Records, including meeting minutes and agendas, treasurer's reports, annual reports, newsletters, program records, roster, constitutions
Overview Annual reports, minutes, constitution and bylaws of the UC Woman's Club and its sub-organizations
Overview Records of the University of Cincinnati Women's Club including board meeting minutes, general membership meeting minutes, treasurer's reports, newsletters, and annual reports.
Overview Provosts' subject files on individual colleges and programs, deans and vice provost, accreditation, and committees.
Overview Supporting papers of the University of Cincinnati Board of Trustees including presentations, board committee meeting minutes, meeting agendas, and informational reports.
Overview Records, 1947-1997, including minutes, agendas, rosters, correspondence, and members' writings of a Cincinnati, Ohio, women's literary organization.
Overview Minutes, reports, correspondence, newsclippings, and other miscellaneous material related to the Urban Appalachian Council and its activities.
Overview A collection of philosophy books from the private library of Van Meter Ames.
Overview This collection documents the relationship between University of Cincinnati philosophy professor Van Meter Ames and prolific 20th Century composer John Cage. A friend and fan of Cage, Ames drafted a manuscript, involving aspects of both Cage's life and his own, that never received publication but is available in this collection. The collection also contains correspondence between Cage and Ames, newspaper clippings and programs of Cage's accomplishments/works, and some of Cage's creative writing.
Overview This collection contains the files of Dr. W.D. Aeschbacher's tenure as a member and the chairman of the University Publications Committee.
Overview This collection contains W.D. Aeschbacher's miscellaneous office files related to university and professional matters.
Identifier: WC-WBR- 2012
Overview A series of bound volumes of correspondence, notes and reports on the Whole Body Radiation experiments conducted at the University of Cincinnati by Dr. Eugene Saenger and his colleagues.
Overview This is a collection of miscellaneous engineering-related reports by Widen Tabakoff. The reports date from 1960 to 1996.
Overview The collection consists of the professional papers and corrspondence of Byron M. Branson and the Nuclear Medicine Lab.
Dates: 1958-1995; Majority of material found within 1965-1975
Overview The professional papers of Dr. William A. Altemeier.
Overview This collection contains Hopple's personal copies of correspondence, financial reports, board meeting minutes and publications of the Cincinnati Zoo. The collection also includes 3 rolls of architectural drawings.
Overview This collection contains German-American imprints from the Wolff Standard Printing Works, Covington, Kentucky.
Overview Records, 1975-1980, including minutes, newsletters, and manuals of a Cincinnati, Ohio women's rights and crises advocacy group.
Overview This collection contains scrapbooks, photographs, brochures and minute books of the University of Cincinnati's Women's Athletic Association and provides a historic look at women's athletic activities at the University of Cincinnati.
Overview Records including financial reports, business plans, reports, and publications, 1999-2008.
Overview This collection contains a notebook of information and several blueprints including ones for an addition to Christ Church, Glendale, Ohio that Woodie Garber designed. The blueprints range in date from 1957 to 1960, and a few remain undated.
- Archives and Rare Books Library 432
- University of Cincinnati, Health Sciences Library, Henry R. Winkler Center for the History of the Health Professions 60
- Robert A. Deshon and Karl J. Schlachter Library for Design, Architecture, Art, and Planning (DAAP Library) 9
- Cincinnati (Ohio) 26
- Universities and colleges - Administration 14
- Architects - Ohio - Cincinnati 13
- Cincinnati (Ohio) - Social conditions 12
- College buildings - Ohio - Cincinnati 12
- Cincinnati (Ohio) - Politics and government 11
- Conservationists - United States 11
- City planning - Study and teaching 10
- Buildings - Repair and reconstruction 9
- Parks - Ohio - Cincinnati 9
- Political campaigns - Ohio - Cincinnati 9
- City planning - Ohio - Cincinnati 8
- Nature conservation - United States 8
- Regional planning - Study and teaching 8
- University of Cincinnati - Faculty 8
- Community colleges - Ohio 7
- Academic libraries - Ohio - Cincinnati 6
- College presidents - Ohio - Cincinnati 6
- College publicity - Ohio - Cincinnati 6
- Information scientists - Professional associations 6 ∧ less
- University of Cincinnati. College of Medicine 24
- Cincinnati (Ohio). City Council 13
- University of Cincinnati - Faculty 13
- University of Cincinnati - Students 13
- Cincinnati General Hospital 11
- Culter, Ray M. 11
- University of Cincinnati 9
- University of Cincinnati. College-Conservatory of Music 9
- University of Cincinnati. Libraries 9
- University of Cincinnati. University Architect 9
- University of Cincinnati - Administration 8
- University of Cincinnati - Alumni and alumnae 8
- University of Cincinnati. Office of the President 8
- American Society for Information Science. Southern Ohio Chapter 7
- Association of Collegiate Schools of Planning (U.S.) 7
- University of Cincinnati. Clermont College 7
- Cincinnati (Ohio). Board of Park Commissioners 6
- Cincinnati Ballet 6
- University of Cincinnati. College of Business 6
- Academy of Medicine of Cincinnati 5 ∧ less