Showing Collections: 481 - 510 of 515
University of Cincinnati. University Architect, Construction Management Renovation and Planning Projects records, 1973-1990
Overview This collection contains project files for DORAE projects including installation of handicapped doors, renovations of various rooms on campus, signage and various other projects.
University of Cincinnati University Architect, Department of Construction Management records, 1964-1985
Overview This collection consists of the records of the University of Cincinnati University Architect, Department of Construction Management. The records include project files and miscellaneous renovation files.
Overview This collection contains closed-out reports from various construction and maintenance projects at the University of Cincinnati.
Overview This collection contains files from projects completed by the office of the University Architect.
Overview This collection of University Architect records contains project files relating to building and renovation projects on the University of Cincinnati campus.
Overview This collection consists of various project files for University construction / renovation
Overview This collection contains files of completed projects from the office of the University Architect.
Overview This collection contains records of the University Architect's office including project manager files, company profiles, construction management, miscellaneous projects, and DORAE projects. All files have a closeout date prior to 1991.
Overview This collection holds various project files of the University Architect's office from the 1990s including maintenance and renovation of Nippert Stadium, Clermont College, College of Law Library, McMicken Hall, French Hall, and many other buildings and facilities on the University of Cincinnati campus.
Overview Records of University Communications regarding the conversion from a quarter to semester system in 2012
Overview Publications, including graduation recognition programs & invitations, and printed copies of the website.
Overview Records of the University Honors Program including topic proposals, outlines and syllabi, honors council records, and publications, 1978-2009
Overview This collection contains plans for Langsam Library at the University of Cincinnati and also includes correspondence, reports, and research concerning the building.
Overview Records, including meeting minutes and agendas, treasurer's reports, annual reports, newsletters, program records, roster, constitutions
Overview Annual reports, minutes, constitution and bylaws of the UC Woman's Club and its sub-organizations
Overview Records of the University of Cincinnati Women's Club including board meeting minutes, general membership meeting minutes, treasurer's reports, newsletters, and annual reports.
Overview Provosts' subject files on individual colleges and programs, deans and vice provost, accreditation, and committees.
Overview Supporting papers of the University of Cincinnati Board of Trustees including presentations, board committee meeting minutes, meeting agendas, and informational reports.
Overview Records, 1947-1997, including minutes, agendas, rosters, correspondence, and members' writings of a Cincinnati, Ohio, women's literary organization.
Overview Minutes, reports, correspondence, newsclippings, and other miscellaneous material related to the Urban Appalachian Council and its activities.
Overview A collection of philosophy books from the private library of Van Meter Ames.
Overview This collection documents the relationship between University of Cincinnati philosophy professor Van Meter Ames and prolific 20th Century composer John Cage. A friend and fan of Cage, Ames drafted a manuscript, involving aspects of both Cage's life and his own, that never received publication but is available in this collection. The collection also contains correspondence between Cage and Ames, newspaper clippings and programs of Cage's accomplishments/works, and some of Cage's creative writing.
Overview This collection contains the files of Dr. W.D. Aeschbacher's tenure as a member and the chairman of the University Publications Committee.
Overview This collection contains W.D. Aeschbacher's miscellaneous office files related to university and professional matters.
Identifier: WC-WBR- 2012
Overview A series of bound volumes of correspondence, notes and reports on the Whole Body Radiation experiments conducted at the University of Cincinnati by Dr. Eugene Saenger and his colleagues.
Overview This is a collection of miscellaneous engineering-related reports by Widen Tabakoff. The reports date from 1960 to 1996.
Overview The collection consists of the professional papers and corrspondence of Byron M. Branson and the Nuclear Medicine Lab.
Dates: 1958-1995; Majority of material found within 1965-1975
Overview The professional papers of Dr. William A. Altemeier.
Overview This collection contains Hopple's personal copies of correspondence, financial reports, board meeting minutes and publications of the Cincinnati Zoo. The collection also includes 3 rolls of architectural drawings.
- Archives and Rare Books Library 441
- University of Cincinnati, Health Sciences Library, Henry R. Winkler Center for the History of the Health Professions 62
- Robert A. Deshon and Karl J. Schlachter Library for Design, Architecture, Art, and Planning (DAAP Library) 9
- College of Law Library 3
- Cincinnati (Ohio) 27
- Universities and colleges - Administration 14
- Architects - Ohio - Cincinnati 13
- Cincinnati (Ohio) - Social conditions 12
- College buildings - Ohio - Cincinnati 12
- Cincinnati (Ohio) - Politics and government 11
- Conservationists - United States 11
- City planning - Study and teaching 10
- Buildings - Repair and reconstruction 9
- Parks - Ohio - Cincinnati 9
- Political campaigns - Ohio - Cincinnati 9
- University of Cincinnati - Faculty 9
- City planning - Ohio - Cincinnati 8
- Nature conservation - United States 8
- Regional planning - Study and teaching 8
- Art, Modern - 20th century 7
- College publicity - Ohio - Cincinnati 7
- Community colleges - Ohio 7
- Academic libraries - Ohio - Cincinnati 6
- College presidents - Ohio - Cincinnati 6 ∧ less
- University of Cincinnati. College of Medicine 24
- Cincinnati (Ohio). City Council 13
- University of Cincinnati - Faculty 13
- University of Cincinnati - Students 13
- Cincinnati General Hospital 11
- Culter, Ray M. 11
- University of Cincinnati 9
- University of Cincinnati. College-Conservatory of Music 9
- University of Cincinnati. Libraries 9
- University of Cincinnati. University Architect 9
- Cincinnati (Ohio). Board of Park Commissioners 8
- University of Cincinnati - Administration 8
- University of Cincinnati - Alumni and alumnae 8
- University of Cincinnati. Office of the President 8
- American Society for Information Science. Southern Ohio Chapter 7
- Association of Collegiate Schools of Planning (U.S.) 7
- Contemporary Arts Center (Cincinnati, Ohio) 7
- University of Cincinnati. Clermont College 7
- Cincinnati Ballet 6
- College of Music of Cincinnati 6 ∧ less