Showing Collections: 451 - 480 of 514
University of Cincinnati, Medical Center, Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial Service Video Recordings, 1986-1993
Overview Videorecordings of the Medical Center's annual MLK Jr. Memorial ceremony
Overview Patient records from University Hospital.
Overview Report to the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools
Overview This collection contains enrollment reports and information on student fees of University of Cincinnati from 1874-1987.
Dates: 1874-1987; Majority of material found within 1956-1987
Overview Subject files of various general topics compiled by the Public Relations Office. Most subjects deal with Cincinnati, OH.
Overview Newspaper clippings from the Cincinnati Enquirer and Cincinnati Post
Overview Public Relations newspaper clippings and subject files
Dates: 1991-2008; Majority of material found within 2007-2008
Overview Speeches of University of Cincinnati President, Greg Williams from September 2009 to August 2012.
Overview Collection of photos and videos from the University of Cincinnati, Office of the President. The photos are on DVDs and CDs, while the videos are on VHS tapes. The collection includes, but is not limited to, material on topics such as UC|21, commencements, and Nancy Zimpher's records. It ranges from 2000-2013, with some undated materials.
Overview This collection contains files of UC President Nancy L. Zimpher, including publications, speeches, and material concerning her involvement with the Brookings Institute and Urban Serving Universities (USU).
Overview President Zimpher's calendars printed daily from Outlook.
Overview Speech files for former President Nancy Zimpher
Overview This collection consists of diaries, correspondence, speeches, and articles written by Raymond Walters and before and during his presidency of the University of Cincinnati. The collection provides a look at day-to-day activities of a university president during the Great Depression, World War II, and the early 1950s and information on Walters' research projects on Stephen Foster and college and university enrollment.
Overview Records and objects transferred from the University President's Office in 2016.
Overview This is a collection of subject files from the Office of the President at the University of Cincinnati. It includes files from 1980 through 2013.
Overview This collection contains miscellaneous student records, UC catalogs, and catalogs and procedures regarding the Army Specialized Training Program (ASTP) at UC during World War II.
Overview Records of the Office of the Senior Vice President and Provost including information on university budgets, student enrollment, financial and audit reports, administration and business summaries, individual college and department reports, and distance learning.
Overview Records of the University of Cincinnati College of Applied Science and its predecessors, the Ohio Mechanics' Institute and the Ohio College of Applied Science.
Overview Records of the Planning+Design+Construction department for capital projects and renovations on the University of Cincinnati campuses, 1993-2003
Overview Minutes of meetings of the President's Cabinet.
Overview Minutes of the meetings of the University of Cincinnati President's Cabinet
Overview These records contain various documents from the ProPEL (formerly Professional Practice & Experiential Learning, currently the Experience-Based Learning & Career Education) office in the University of Cincinnati.
Overview Correspondence, minutes, and reports, 2003-2005, from the UC office of Resident Education and Development.
Overview Records, including meeting minutes, correspondence, weekly reports, and manuals of Resident Education and Development, 1999-2005
Overview Records of University of Cincinnati's Resident Education and Development from 1986 to 2014. Included in the collection are resident advisor manuals, program reports from various UC dorms, resident hall regulations, resident hall constitutions, and resident advisors' weekly reports.
Overview This is a collection of records of the Resident Education and Development department in the Student Affairs Office at the University of Cincinnati. It contains weekly reports from the Resident Coordinators and Resident Advisors, Residence Hall Association Minutes, and the RA Class Facilitator's Manuals. It spans from 1979 to 2012.
Overview A handbook for University of Cincinnati students that provides an overview of university life and campus involvement including Special Events, Student Organizations, Leadership Development, and University Offices.
Overview Copies of the yearly publication "UC's Right to Know" which includes information that the University of Cincinnati is required by federal law to publish and disseminate annually. The publication contains drug-free campus policy and procedures, safety and security information, graduation rats and information about the privacy of student educational records.
Overview This collection of Student Government records contains various documents relating to the work of student government at the University of Cincinnati.
University of Cincinnati. University Architect, Construction Management Renovation and Planning Projects records, 1973-1990
Overview This collection contains project files for DORAE projects including installation of handicapped doors, renovations of various rooms on campus, signage and various other projects.
- Archives and Rare Books Library 441
- University of Cincinnati, Health Sciences Library, Henry R. Winkler Center for the History of the Health Professions 62
- Robert A. Deshon and Karl J. Schlachter Library for Design, Architecture, Art, and Planning (DAAP Library) 9
- College of Law Library 2
- Cincinnati (Ohio) 27
- Universities and colleges - Administration 14
- Architects - Ohio - Cincinnati 13
- Cincinnati (Ohio) - Social conditions 12
- College buildings - Ohio - Cincinnati 12
- Cincinnati (Ohio) - Politics and government 11
- Conservationists - United States 11
- City planning - Study and teaching 10
- Buildings - Repair and reconstruction 9
- Parks - Ohio - Cincinnati 9
- Political campaigns - Ohio - Cincinnati 9
- University of Cincinnati - Faculty 9
- City planning - Ohio - Cincinnati 8
- Nature conservation - United States 8
- Regional planning - Study and teaching 8
- Art, Modern - 20th century 7
- College publicity - Ohio - Cincinnati 7
- Community colleges - Ohio 7
- Academic libraries - Ohio - Cincinnati 6
- College presidents - Ohio - Cincinnati 6 ∧ less
- University of Cincinnati. College of Medicine 24
- Cincinnati (Ohio). City Council 13
- University of Cincinnati - Faculty 13
- Cincinnati General Hospital 11
- Culter, Ray M. 11
- University of Cincinnati 9
- University of Cincinnati. College-Conservatory of Music 9
- University of Cincinnati. Libraries 9
- University of Cincinnati. Office of the President 9
- University of Cincinnati. University Architect 9
- Cincinnati (Ohio). Board of Park Commissioners 8
- University of Cincinnati - Administration 8
- University of Cincinnati - Alumni and alumnae 8
- American Society for Information Science. Southern Ohio Chapter 7
- Association of Collegiate Schools of Planning (U.S.) 7
- Contemporary Arts Center (Cincinnati, Ohio) 7
- University of Cincinnati. Clermont College 7
- University of Cincinnati. College of Business 7
- Cincinnati Ballet 6
- College of Music of Cincinnati 6 ∧ less