Showing Collections: 391 - 420 of 503
Overview The College of Allied Health Sciences records contains administrative council minutes, annual reports, strategic plans, and studies.
Overview Dean’s subject files, including CAS programs, events, department personnel and budget, policies, reports, student organizations, meeting minutes, correspondence, and planning
Dates: 1955-2010; Majority of material found within 1972-2008
Overview This collection of records of the College of Applied Sciences Library contains reports, information on new acquisitions, College of Applied Science publications, exhibit material, and floor plans for the library's renovation in the late 1980s.
Dates: 1863-2002; Majority of material found within 1974-2002
Overview This collection contains records of the College of Applied Science including faculty meeting minutes and supporting documents, course and program records, accreditation reports, course syllabi, student handbooks, student tribunal constitution and by-laws, faculty by-laws, newsletters, and other various records.
Overview Records including committee files, program development and review, staff development, event planning and programs, honors information, and awards.
Overview Publications and photographs from the UC College of Business
Overview University of Cincinnati, College of Business records from 1956 to 2012. The collection contains information related to self-study reports by the College of Business, program assessments, and committee meeting minutes. The collection also includes award plaques and room plaques.
Overview Graduation records, including videos of ceremonies
Overview This collection contains materials from the College of Business dating from the mid 1970's to early 2000's and consists of four boxes with information on a variety of items ranging from curriculum development to student groups.
Overview University of Cincinnati, College of Business records from 1982-2014. The collection holds records from two departments within the College of Business: Dean's Office & the Marketing and Finance Department. It contains syllabi from various classes, reports from the Business Advisory Council, accreditation, and marketing plans.
Overview Records of the College of Business including development, publications, and awards.
Overview Records, 1972-1984, including administrative office files, of a former college of the University of Cincinnati.
Overview Records of DAAP programs (Summer Enrichment, Freshman Experience, Orientation) and events (DAAPworks, Graduation) including reports, meeting minutes, planning documents, roster, correspondence, publications, evaluations and statistics.
Overview Programs and Advertisements from two 2012 DAAP Events: a reception honoring Jay Chatterjee and a symposium called "Surface Conversations.
Overview This series contains minutes and supporting documentation of the College of Education Alumni Association.
Overview Files from the College of Education and Home Economics, 1964-1973.
Overview This collection contains manuscript and printed correspondence, administrative office files, and articles relating to the administrative and professional activities of the Deans of the College of Education and the former College of Education and Home Economics at the University of Cincinnati. It includes the files of Deans Burris, Pechstein, Schein, and Gideonse. Their is a gap in the dates of the material between 1933 and 1969.
Overview This collection consists of copies of The Educator, a quarterly newsletter of the University of Cincinnati's College of Education Alumni Association. The newsletter covers faculty and alumni news events.
Overview This series contains minutes of the College of Education Faculty. It also contains minutes of the Graduate faculty, 1939-1944.
Overview This collection consists of committee minutes for the Education 101 Committee, issues of the College of Education publication, The School Bell, class schedules, and miscellaneous papers.
Overview This collection consists of books on Teacher Certification for the College of Education.
Overview This collection consists of the contents of the University of Cincinnati, College of Law's 1963 time capsule. Most of the material commemorate the contributions and achievements of Robert S. Marx, for whom the College of Law's library is named, and includes programs for and lectures from his seminars, opinions on cases, and biographical sketches. In addition, the capsule contained College of Law class offerings and programs from the Law School's anniversary and cornerstone ceremonies.
Dates: 1835-1963; Majority of material found within 1933-1953
Overview Records, including the files of Deans Samuel Wilson, Gordan Christenson, Joseph Tomain, and Assistant Dean Barbara Watts.
Overview Faculty meeting minutes of the College of law spanning from 1971-2015.
Overview University of Cincinnati, College of Law records from 1828-2007. This collection contains various letters, board minutes, and memos about the college of law. It also contains letters, photographs, articles, and personal belongings of William Howard Taft.
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine/University Hospital Public Relations Photographic Collection
Overview The public relations files containing photographs and other miscellaneous items from the collection period
Overview A quarterly newsletter addressed to the alumnae of the College of Nursing and Health featuring articles of current events, announcements, calendar of events, etc.
Overview Records, 1940-2004, of the College of Nursing and Health, University of Cincinnati
Overview This series contains a Departmental Self-Assessment and Plan and the Proposal for a Ph.D. Program in Criminal Justice: Program Development Plan.
Overview This collection contains records of the University of Cincinnati's Darwin Sesquicentennial Celebration including the files of the planning/coordinating committee, bios of lecturers, notes and books related to lectures, event flyers, posters, programs, and articles written about or related to the Darwin 2009 Sesquicentennial.
- Archives and Rare Books Library 432
- University of Cincinnati, Health Sciences Library, Henry R. Winkler Center for the History of the Health Professions 60
- Robert A. Deshon and Karl J. Schlachter Library for Design, Architecture, Art, and Planning (DAAP Library) 9
- College of Law Library 2
- Cincinnati (Ohio) 26
- Universities and colleges - Administration 14
- Architects - Ohio - Cincinnati 13
- Cincinnati (Ohio) - Social conditions 12
- College buildings - Ohio - Cincinnati 12
- Cincinnati (Ohio) - Politics and government 11
- Conservationists - United States 11
- City planning - Study and teaching 10
- Buildings - Repair and reconstruction 9
- Parks - Ohio - Cincinnati 9
- Political campaigns - Ohio - Cincinnati 9
- University of Cincinnati - Faculty 9
- City planning - Ohio - Cincinnati 8
- Nature conservation - United States 8
- Regional planning - Study and teaching 8
- Community colleges - Ohio 7
- Academic libraries - Ohio - Cincinnati 6
- College presidents - Ohio - Cincinnati 6
- College publicity - Ohio - Cincinnati 6
- Information scientists - Professional associations 6 ∧ less
- University of Cincinnati. College of Medicine 24
- Cincinnati (Ohio). City Council 13
- University of Cincinnati - Faculty 13
- University of Cincinnati - Students 13
- Cincinnati General Hospital 11
- Culter, Ray M. 11
- University of Cincinnati 9
- University of Cincinnati. College-Conservatory of Music 9
- University of Cincinnati. Libraries 9
- University of Cincinnati. University Architect 9
- University of Cincinnati - Administration 8
- University of Cincinnati - Alumni and alumnae 8
- University of Cincinnati. Office of the President 8
- American Society for Information Science. Southern Ohio Chapter 7
- Association of Collegiate Schools of Planning (U.S.) 7
- University of Cincinnati. Clermont College 7
- Cincinnati (Ohio). Board of Park Commissioners 6
- Cincinnati Ballet 6
- University of Cincinnati. College of Business 6
- Academy of Medicine of Cincinnati 5 ∧ less