Showing Collections: 331 - 360 of 503
Overview The collection contains the correspondence of Charles Schmidt, president of the German-American Saengerbund, with other saengerfest committees and officials. The collection also includes miscellaneous material such as songsheets and the constitution of the North American Saengerbunds.
Overview The collection consists of the writings and correspondence of Dr. Samuel Nickles.
Scope and Contents The Saul Benison Collection occupies 21 linear feet and consists of 18 boxes. The bulk of this collection spans almost twenty years from 1950-1970. The collection was divided into seven series, though many of the same types of materials can be found throughout each series. Series I: Correspondence contains letters, memoranda, and specific communications from national associations and organizations, and universities. Series II: Photographs consists of various photos of individuals and events....
Overview A collection of ledgers from Seton Hospital
Dates: 1899-1925; Majority of material found within 1923-1925
Overview Records of the Seven Hills School (1953-2011) pertaining mainly to the Lotspeich School. The collection contains print materials (self-studies of the Seven Hills School, mailings, newsletters, class lists, directories, and annual reports) and photographs. Professional school pictures, principals' albums, yearbooks faculty photos, and candids document the people of the Lotspeich School and the events that took place there such as Halloween parties, "Shearing 'Lot Sheep,'" May Fete, and the fire...
Overview Records of the Seven Hills School, a private school in Cincinnati, Ohio, including DVD video recordings of instrumental ensembles, a jacket, a news clipping about the school, and senior photos for the class of 2013.
Overview The Seven Hills Schools consists of multiple campuses in the Cincinnati area that educate children from Pre-K-12th grade. Inside this collection, there are photographs, articles/newsletters from the various schools, scrapbooks, and yearbooks. Also, included in this collection is a variety of minutes from alumni boards and the Board of Trustees.
Overview Records of a University of Cincinnati - affliated summer musical theater organization. Materials include financial records, correspondence, programs, publicity materials, biographical files, scrapbooks, and photographs.
Overview This collection contains documents related to the lives of Louise Shropshire and her family. The collection contains copies of Shropshire's original choral compositions including her best-known composition, If Jesus Wills. Correspondence, family photographs, certificates, and booklets in the collection also document Shropshire's life, her family, and her friendship with members of the Civil Rights Movement including Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr. There are also...
Overview This collection contains the records of the Society for German-American Studies including financial information, membership lists, journal subscriptions, and correspondence.
Overview Records of the Society for German American studies. The collection includes newspapers clippings about SGAS events, correspondence, treasurer's Reports and SGAS Membership Reports.
Overview This collection of Southern Ohio Chapter of the American Society for Information Science records contains annual reports, committee reports, meeting minutes, financial reports, photographs, newsletters, and workshop information.
Overview This collection contains records of the Southern Ohio Chapter of the American Society for Information Science including annual activities reports, technical programs, and meeting minutes.
Southern Ohio Chapter of the American Society for Information Science and Technology (SOASIST) records
Overview This collection contains annual activities reports for the years 1994-1995 and 2002-2003 for the Southern Ohio Chapter of the American Society for Information Science and Technology.
Overview This collection contains records of the Southern Ohio Chapter of the American Society for Information Science (SOASIS) including annual reports, meeting minutes, and newsletters.
Overview This collection of records of the Southern Ohio Chapter of the American Society for Information Science (SOASIS) contains information on the publication of the SOASIS newsletter from 1980 until 1985.
Overview This collection of the records of the Southern Ohio Chapter of the American Society for Information Science including newsletters, meeting minutes, annual reports, treasurer reports, workshop information, and membership lists.
Overview The Southwest Ohio Folklore Collection consists of several hundred small research projects of written and illustrated folklore collected by the students of UC professor emeritus Edgar Slotkin.
Overview A collection of records and publications from the Southwestern Ohio Society of General Physicians.
Dates: 1950-1976; Majority of material found within 1960-1965
Overview Personal papers of Donald Spencer during his years as a student at the University of Cincinnati.
Identifier: WC - ST- 2012
Overview The professional papers of former senior vice president at the University of Cincinnati and director of the UC Medical Center, Stan Troup.
Overview The collection consists of memorabilia, awards, correspondence, and papers of Dr. Stanley Elwood Dorst.
Overview Records including studies, reports, correspondence of the Stephen H. Wilder Foundation.
Overview This collection contains materials of and relating to the Swiss Benevolent Association of Cincinnati, Ohio which was founded in 1871 and is still active today. The majority of the collection outlines the association's ideologies and activities in the 1960s via by-laws, meeting minutes, correspondence, financial reports, activity reports, annual reports, membership lists, and calendars. Though not as comprehensive as the earlier material, some calendars, meeting minutes, and membership lists are...
Dates: 1871-2011; Majority of material found within 1965-2011
Overview Records, 1905-1991, including Center Board minutes and constitution, information, office files, photographs, and memorabilia. Blueprints of the original building.
Overview Records and photographs of the University of Cincinnati's Tangeman University Center (TUC) from 1918 to 2004.
Overview Institutional records of the Jewish Hospital.
Overview Records of the Nature Conservancy including reports, newsletters, and miscellaneous publications.
Overview Records relating to efforts to change the judicial article of the Ohio Constitution.
Dates: Record Keeping: Majority of material found in 1963-2011
Found in: College of Law Library
Overview This collection consists of The Peacemaker newspaper and miscellaneous pamphlets and newspapers focusing on nonviolence, women's liberation, resisting the draft, and refusing to pay taxes that support war.
- Archives and Rare Books Library 432
- University of Cincinnati, Health Sciences Library, Henry R. Winkler Center for the History of the Health Professions 60
- Robert A. Deshon and Karl J. Schlachter Library for Design, Architecture, Art, and Planning (DAAP Library) 9
- College of Law Library 2
- Cincinnati (Ohio) 26
- Universities and colleges - Administration 14
- Architects - Ohio - Cincinnati 13
- Cincinnati (Ohio) - Social conditions 12
- College buildings - Ohio - Cincinnati 12
- Cincinnati (Ohio) - Politics and government 11
- Conservationists - United States 11
- City planning - Study and teaching 10
- Buildings - Repair and reconstruction 9
- Parks - Ohio - Cincinnati 9
- Political campaigns - Ohio - Cincinnati 9
- University of Cincinnati - Faculty 9
- City planning - Ohio - Cincinnati 8
- Nature conservation - United States 8
- Regional planning - Study and teaching 8
- Community colleges - Ohio 7
- Academic libraries - Ohio - Cincinnati 6
- College presidents - Ohio - Cincinnati 6
- College publicity - Ohio - Cincinnati 6
- Information scientists - Professional associations 6 ∧ less
- University of Cincinnati. College of Medicine 24
- Cincinnati (Ohio). City Council 13
- University of Cincinnati - Faculty 13
- University of Cincinnati - Students 13
- Cincinnati General Hospital 11
- Culter, Ray M. 11
- University of Cincinnati 9
- University of Cincinnati. College-Conservatory of Music 9
- University of Cincinnati. Libraries 9
- University of Cincinnati. University Architect 9
- University of Cincinnati - Administration 8
- University of Cincinnati - Alumni and alumnae 8
- University of Cincinnati. Office of the President 8
- American Society for Information Science. Southern Ohio Chapter 7
- Association of Collegiate Schools of Planning (U.S.) 7
- University of Cincinnati. Clermont College 7
- Cincinnati (Ohio). Board of Park Commissioners 6
- Cincinnati Ballet 6
- University of Cincinnati. College of Business 6
- Academy of Medicine of Cincinnati 5 ∧ less