Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Identifier: WC - CP- 2012
Overview This collection contains research materials on the history of the University of Cincinnati College of Pharmacy collected from various sources by Dennis B. Worthen in order to write the book Pharmaceutical education in the Queen City: 150 Years of Caring, draft manuscripts of which are included in the collection.
Overview This collection consists of a 1988 report compiled by Cresap, a consulting firm hired by the University of Cincinnati to find ways to reduce costs. The collection also includes the responses of the University Librarian, the University Library faculty, and the Faculty Senate to the report along with other correspondence concerning the report.
Overview Materials collected by the Henry R. Winkler Center for the History of the Health Professions on Dr. Daniel Drake and his influence on medicine, particularly in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Overview This collection contains archives from the University's department of Biology. The records contain the syllabi from all Biology and Environmental Studies coded classes from 1982-2009 as well as various course materials for each course.
Overview This collection contains the papers of Robert Hornyak, band director for the University of Cincinnati. The papers contain various newspaper clippings, magazines, and photographs throughout his career as band director.
Overview Self-study reports, criteria and appendices for accreditation of the University of Cincinnati by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, 1958-1999.
Overview This collection contains material relating to disruptions on the University of Cincinnati campus as a result of protests against the Vietnam War and protests for better treatment for black students on campus. Most of the material is from the 1968-1969 and 1969-1970 school year. The collection contains university reports, newspaper articles, and correspondence. There are also a number of articles relating to events on other college campuses around the country, and information about Jane Fonda's...
Overview These records contain various documents from the ProPEL (formerly Professional Practice & Experiential Learning, currently the Experience-Based Learning & Career Education) office in the University of Cincinnati.
Overview The professional papers of Dr. William A. Altemeier.
- Names: University of Cincinnati X
- Archives and Rare Books Library 6
- University of Cincinnati, Health Sciences Library, Henry R. Winkler Center for the History of the Health Professions 3
- Cincinnati (Ohio) 2
- Cincinnati (Ohio) - Social conditions 1
- Education, Cooperative -- Ohio -- Cincinnati 1
- Infection - surgery 1
- Marching bands - Ohio - Cincinnati 1
- Medical education 1
- Medicine--History 1
- North Central Association of Colleges and Schools 1
- Pharmacy 1
- Pharmacy--Study and teaching 1
- Protest movements - Ohio - Cincinnati 1
- Rectal Prolapse 1
- Shock, Septic 1
- Staphylococcus 1
- Student activities 1
- Student protesters - Ohio - Cincinnati 1
- Universities and colleges - Accreditation 1
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 - Protest movements 1 ∧ less
- English 7
- University of Cincinnati. College of Medicine 2
- Altemeier, William A. 1
- Cain, Linda J. 1
- Cincinnati College of Pharmacy 1
- Cincinnati General Hospital 1
- Cresap, McCormick, and Paget 1
- Drake, Daniel, 1785-1852 1
- Edwards, Elizabeth Drake 1
- Medical College of Ohio (Cincinnati, Ohio) 1
- Steger, Joseph A. 1
- Transylvania University 1
- University of Cincinnati - Administation 1
- University of Cincinnati. Department of Biology 1
- University of Cincinnati. Faculty Senate 1
- Worthen, Dennis B. 1 ∧ less