Showing Collections: 61 - 77 of 77
Overview Institutional records of the Jewish Hospital.
Identifier: US-93-03, US-00-01
Overview The papers of Theodore M. Berry includes correspondence, photographs, news clippings, reports, studies, and minutes of meetings.
Overview Records of the Third Protestant Memorial Church of Cincinnati, formerly known as the Third German Protestant Memorial Church of Cincinnati, the German and Evangelical Lutheran and Reformed Church, and the North German Lutheran Church. Includes records of baptisms, marriages, deaths, confirmations, along with financial records and a few photographs.
Overview The papers of Thomas A. Luken contain his personal files on issues concerning the City of Cincinnati while he served on City Council and with the United States prosecutor's office. The files contain correspondence, news clippings, and reports on topics such as welfare, poverty, housing, and public transportation.
Overview This collection contains material relating to disruptions on the University of Cincinnati campus as a result of protests against the Vietnam War and protests for better treatment for black students on campus. Most of the material is from the 1968-1969 and 1969-1970 school year. The collection contains university reports, newspaper articles, and correspondence. There are also a number of articles relating to events on other college campuses around the country, and information about Jane Fonda's...
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine/University Hospital Public Relations Photographic Collection
Overview The public relations files containing photographs and other miscellaneous items from the collection period
Overview Files, Studies, and Reports
Overview Reports of the Cincinnati Bureau of Government Research.
Overview Patient records from University Hospital.
Overview Subject files of various general topics compiled by the Public Relations Office. Most subjects deal with Cincinnati, OH.
Overview Newspaper clippings from the Cincinnati Enquirer and Cincinnati Post
Overview Public Relations newspaper clippings and subject files
Dates: 1991-2008; Majority of material found within 2007-2008
Overview Records, 1947-1997, including minutes, agendas, rosters, correspondence, and members' writings of a Cincinnati, Ohio, women's literary organization.
Overview Minutes, reports, correspondence, newsclippings, and other miscellaneous material related to the Urban Appalachian Council and its activities.
Identifier: WC-WBR- 2012
Overview A series of bound volumes of correspondence, notes and reports on the Whole Body Radiation experiments conducted at the University of Cincinnati by Dr. Eugene Saenger and his colleagues.
Overview The collection consists of the professional papers and corrspondence of Byron M. Branson and the Nuclear Medicine Lab.
Dates: 1958-1995; Majority of material found within 1965-1975
Overview The professional papers of Dr. William A. Altemeier.
- Subject: Cincinnati (Ohio) X
- Archives and Rare Books Library 51
- University of Cincinnati, Health Sciences Library, Henry R. Winkler Center for the History of the Health Professions 26
- Cincinnati (Ohio) 27
- Cincinnati (Ohio) - Social conditions 12
- Cincinnati (Ohio) - Politics and government 11
- City planning - Ohio - Cincinnati 7
- Cincinnati (Ohio) - History 5
- Cincinnati (Ohio) - Social life and customs 4
- Civil rights - Ohio - Cincinnati 4
- Parks - Ohio - Cincinnati 4
- Cincinnati (Ohio) - Race relations 3
- College publicity - Ohio - Cincinnati 3
- General Practice 3
- Health Records, Personal 3
- Mayors - Ohio - Cincinnati 3
- Proportional representation - Ohio - Cincinnati 3
- Recreation - Ohio - Cincinnati 3
- Women's rights - Ohio - Cincinnati 3
- Anesthesiology 2
- Art, Modern - 20th century 2
- Artists - Ohio - Cincinnati 2
- Catholic hospitals 2 ∧ less
- English 50
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- University of Cincinnati. College of Medicine 11
- Cincinnati General Hospital 9
- Cincinnati (Ohio). City Council 6
- Academy of Medicine of Cincinnati 5
- Cincinnati (Ohio). Board of Park Commissioners 4
- Jewish Hospital (Cincinnati, Ohio) 4
- University Hospital (Cincinnati, Ohio) 4
- American Civil Liberties Union. Cincinnati Chapter 3
- Cincinnati College of Pharmacy 3
- Medical College of Ohio (Cincinnati, Ohio) 3
- Portman, Robert J. (Robert Jones), 1955- 3
- Saenger, Eugene L. 3
- University of Cincinnati 3
- University of Cincinnati - Alumni and alumnae 3
- University of Cincinnati. Office of Public Relations 3
- Altemeier, William A. 2
- American Academy of Family Physicians 2
- American Heart Association 2
- American Medical Association 2
- Cincinnati (Ohio). Health Department 2 ∧ less