Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Overview Christian R. Holmes immigrated to the US from Denmark at age 15 with his parents. After spending his early career as a draughtsman for the railroad, Holmes received his MD from Miami Medical College in 1886 and quickly became an eye, ear, nose and throat specialist. He became Dean of the newly joined Ohio-Miami Medical college at the University of Cincinnati in 1914. In addition, he was instrumental in selecting the current site of the University of Cincinnati's Academic Health Center. The...
Dates: 1801-1940; Majority of material found within 1895-1918
Overview A collection of materials from or relating to Holmes Hospital
Dates: 1924-1984; Majority of material found within 1979-1982
Overview A collection of records and ledgers from the Cincinnati Obstetrical and Gynecological Society.
Overview A collection of ledgers from the Cincinnati Branch Tuberculosis (Dunham) Hospital
Dates: 1882-1946; Majority of material found within 1900-1915
Overview A collection of reprints written by George J. Heuer.
Overview A collection of reprints written by Mont Rogers Reid.
Overview A collection of student notebooks, photographs, case files, and certificates belonging to Dr. Peter Ford.
Dates: 1880-1926; Majority of material found within 1890-1893
Overview Patient records from University Hospital.
Overview The professional papers of Dr. William A. Altemeier.
- Health Records, Personal 2
- Hospital Design and Construction -- history 2
- Hospital Planning 2
- Aneurysm -- history 1
- Aortic Aneurysm -- history 1
- Camp Sherman (Ohio) 1
- Clifton (Cincinnati, Ohio) 1
- General Practice 1
- Gynecology -- history 1
- Hospitals, Military--history 1
- Hospitals--Administration. 1
- Hypertension -- surgery 1
- Infection - surgery 1
- Lung Abscess -- surgery 1
- Mastoiditis--history 1
- Medical Societies -- History 1
- Obstetrics -- history 1
- Ophthalmology--history 1
- Otolaryngology--history 1 ∧ less
- English 1
- University of Cincinnati. College of Medicine 3
- Altemeier, William A. 2
- Johns Hopkins Hospital 2
- Medical College of Ohio (Cincinnati, Ohio) 2
- University Hospital (Cincinnati, Ohio) 2
- Academy of Medicine of Cincinnati 1
- Bonifield, Charles L. 1
- Cincinnati Branch Hospital for Contagious Diseases (Cincinnati, Ohio) 1
- Cincinnati College of Pharmacy 1
- Cincinnati Tubercular Hospital (Cincinnati, Ohio) 1
- Dunham Hospital (Cincinnati, Ohio) 1
- Good, Peter 1
- Halsted, William, 1852-1922 1
- Heuer, George J. (George Julius), 1882- 1
- Holmes Hospital 1
- Holmes, Christian R. (Christian Rasmus), 1857-1920 1
- Jewish Hospital (Cincinnati, Ohio) 1
- King, Arthur G. 1
- Matas, Rudolph, 1860-1957 1 ∧ less