Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Overview Papers, ca. 1940s-1974, including files on religious, civic and political issues, speeches, and newsclippings of a Cincinnati civic activist and politician.
Overview Papers, 1956-1969, including professional papers, campaign records, Cincinnati City Council materials, correspondence, and files on a Cincinnati ballpark (Riverfront Stadium).
Identifier: US-91-02; US-16-05; US-17-01
Overview Papers of Marian and Donald Spencer, 1935-2016, including correspondence, awards, photographs, news clippings, and materials of Cincinnati, Ohio civil rights activists.
Overview Records, ca. 1963-1978, relating to Bush's involvement, through City Council, with Cincinnati community planning and action.
Identifier: US-93-03, US-00-01
Overview The papers of Theodore M. Berry includes correspondence, photographs, news clippings, reports, studies, and minutes of meetings.
Overview The papers of Thomas A. Luken contain his personal files on issues concerning the City of Cincinnati while he served on City Council and with the United States prosecutor's office. The files contain correspondence, news clippings, and reports on topics such as welfare, poverty, housing, and public transportation.
- Cincinnati (Ohio) - Politics and government 3
- Cincinnati (Ohio) - Race relations 2
- Cincinnati (Ohio) - Social conditions 2
- City planning - Ohio - Cincinnati 2
- Mayors - Ohio - Cincinnati 2
- Political campaigns - Ohio - Cincinnati 2
- African American women - Ohio - Cincinnati 1
- African Americans - Social conditions 1
- Cincinnati (Ohio) - Social life and customs 1
- Civil rights movement 1
- Civil rights workers - Ohio - Cincinnati 1
- Discrimination in housing 1
- Economic development - Ohio - Cincinnati 1
- Low-income housing - Ohio - Cincinnati 1
- Poverty - Ohio - Cincinnati 1
- School integration - Ohio - Cincinnati 1
- Stadiums - Ohio - Cincinnati 1
- Transportation - Ohio - Cincinnati 1
- Women mayors 1
- Women's rights - Ohio - Cincinnati 1 ∧ less
- University of Cincinnati - Alumni and alumnae 2
- Berry, Theodore M. (Theodore Moody), 1905-2000 1
- Bush, Myron 1
- Cincinnati (Ohio). Board of Park Commissioners 1
- Cincinnati Public Schools 1
- Dolbey, Dorothy Nichols 1
- Irwin M. Krohn Conservatory 1
- Kennedy, John F. (John Fitzgerald), 1917-1963 1
- Luken, Thomas A. 1
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People 1
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. Cincinnati Branch 1
- Ruehlmann, Eugene P. 1
- Spencer, Marian A. (Marian Alexander), 1920- 1
- United States. Office of Economic Opportunity 1 ∧ less