Showing Collections: 211 - 240 of 432
Overview The diploma of Mildred Gibson Muegel from the College of Music of Cincinnati and a newsclipping about her recital.
Overview This collection contains various items relating to miniature books including journals and newsletters such as the Miniature Book Society Newsletter, the German Minaturbuch Journal, and Das Minaturbuch. The collection also contains miniature book catalogs and the Miniature Book Society's annual Miniature Book Exhibition catalogs.
Overview This collection contains materials related to miniature books, miniature book collecting, and miniature book socieites originally collected by Mark Palkovic. The collection includes catalogs, newsletters, and publications.
Overview Papers of a University of Cincinnati student who attended the Geneva School of International Studies in Switzerland in 1930.
Overview The collection consists of books for which Margaret Neilson Armstrong completed the book design.
Overview This collection contains records and photographs of the Music Teachers National Association (MTNA) from 1961 to 2005 with some undated items.
Overview Records of the Music Teachers National Association including publications, conference materials, compositions, and financial documents.
Overview Bottomley was professor of landscape architecture at the College of Design, Architecture and Art. Collection includes correspondence, lecture notes and drawings dealing with landscaping, city planning, etc.
Overview Records, ca. 1963-1978, relating to Bush's involvement, through City Council, with Cincinnati community planning and action.
Overview The Nancy Nunnally papers consist of the professional papers of a University of Cincinnati professor in the College of Education. The collection includes material relating to kindergarten education including records of the Cincinnati Kindergarten Alumnae Association, a scrapbook kept by Annie Laws, and educational materials.
Overview The collection contains photographs, papers, ledger books, sketches, blueprints, and pamphlets of the Napolitano Monument Company. The collection also contains record books from the Lick Run Road Jewish Cemetery.
Overview The collection contains membership lists, a list of letter carriers in Cincinnati, and by-laws for the John T. Mugavin Branch 43 of the National Association of Letter Carriers.
Overview This collection contains records of the Cincinnati Branch of the National Association of Letter Carriers - John T. Mugavin Branch 43. The records include material relating to the planning of the National Convention of the National Association of Letter Carriers which was held in Cincinnati in 1960, photographs, grievance files, meeting minutes, newsletters, and various handbooks.
Overview This collection contains proceedings for meetings of the Ohio State Association of the National Association of Letter Carriers biennial meetings, and financial ledgers for the group.
Overview Records of the National Municipal League, including materials relating to the history of proportional representation.
Overview This collection contains documentation of the National Sculpture Conference: Works by Women, held May 1987. The records include correspondence, handouts, catalogues, invitations, press releases, gallery works & prices, slides, lists of lectures, tapes of lectures and radio interviews, and the final grant report.
Overview This collection contains records and photographs of the National Underwriters Company (NUCO) from 1897 to 2003.
Overview Records of the Nature Conservancy including reports, manuals, and newsletters.
Overview Records of the Nature Conservancy including reports, audio/video media, meeting notes, and miscellaneous publications.
Overview Records of the Nature Conservatory gathered by Ray M. Cutler including correspondence, publications, and newspaper articles.
Overview Records of the Nature Conservancy collected by Ray M. Culter including Nature Conservatory annual reports, email correspondence, newsletters, and other miscellaneous materials.
Overview Records of the Nature Conservatory collected by Ray M. Cutler including correspondence, publications, and annual and strategic reports.
Overview Records of the Nature Conservancy including professional papers of Ray M. Cutler. This collection consists of reports, conservancy publications, and conservation videos (VHS).
Overview Records of the Nature Conservancy including reports, audio/video media, meeting notes, miscellaneous publications, and correspondence.
Overview Records of the Nature Conservancy including professional papers of Ray M. Cutler. This collection consists of correspondence, reports, conservancy publications, and conservation CDs.
Overview Records including correspondence and printed material dealing with Ray M. Culter's work with the Nature Conservancy. The collection includes materials dealing the the Trade Lands Program.
Overview Records of the Nature Conservancy including notes, files, and a video.
Overview The collection consists of research folders of Nelson Hoffman and over 1,600 postcards aquired by Nelson Hoffmann over several decades, documenting Cincinnati's history and culture from the late 1800s through the late 1900s.
Overview The NetWellness Collection includes publications by and about NetWellness, documentation of expansion, commercialization and advertising, photographs of special events, correspondence, and case studies. Additionally CDs, cassette tapes, and VHS tapes in the collection contain virtual tours, demos, discussion groups, press conferences, news broadcasts, and more.
- Repository: Archives and Rare Books Library X
- Universities and colleges - Administration 14
- Cincinnati (Ohio) - Social conditions 12
- College buildings - Ohio - Cincinnati 12
- Cincinnati (Ohio) - Politics and government 11
- Conservationists - United States 11
- City planning - Study and teaching 10
- Architects - Ohio - Cincinnati 9
- Buildings - Repair and reconstruction 9
- Parks - Ohio - Cincinnati 9
- Political campaigns - Ohio - Cincinnati 9
- City planning - Ohio - Cincinnati 8
- Nature conservation - United States 8
- Regional planning - Study and teaching 8
- Community colleges - Ohio 7
- Academic libraries - Ohio - Cincinnati 6
- College presidents - Ohio - Cincinnati 6
- College publicity - Ohio - Cincinnati 6
- Information scientists - Professional associations 6
- Labor unions - Ohio - Cincinnati 6
- Teachers, Training of - Ohio - Cincinnati 6 ∧ less
- Cincinnati (Ohio). City Council 13
- University of Cincinnati - Faculty 13
- University of Cincinnati - Students 13
- Culter, Ray M. 11
- University of Cincinnati. College-Conservatory of Music 9
- University of Cincinnati. Libraries 9
- University of Cincinnati. University Architect 9
- University of Cincinnati - Administration 8
- University of Cincinnati - Alumni and alumnae 8
- University of Cincinnati. Office of the President 8
- American Society for Information Science. Southern Ohio Chapter 7
- Association of Collegiate Schools of Planning (U.S.) 7
- University of Cincinnati. Clermont College 7
- Cincinnati (Ohio). Board of Park Commissioners 6
- Cincinnati Ballet 6
- University of Cincinnati 6
- University of Cincinnati. College of Business 6
- University of Cincinnati - Professional staff 5
- University of Cincinnati. College of Education 5
- McMicken College of Arts and Sciences 4 ∧ less