Showing Collections: 211 - 240 of 441
Overview The papers of Michael F. Ford include both professional and personal files. The professional papers consist of working files from political campaigns (1970-1979) in which Michael Ford actively participated including Jerry Springer's campaign for Congress in 1970, Springer's 1971, 1973, and 1978 campaigns for Cincinnati City Council, Governor John J. Gilligan's 1974 re-election bid, George McGovern's 1978 campaign for President, and Bella Azug's bid for Mayor of New York City in 1977. The...
Overview Notebook used by Michael Kivko while he attended Harvard Law School. The notebook includes notes on property law from the publication "Cases on property," written by Edward Henry Warren, and first published in 1915.
Overview Minutes of the City of Middletown, including boards, commissions, and councils
Overview Minutes from the Middletown City Council meetings (January 2001-December 2008), and minutes from the city's various boards, committees, and commissions (2005-2006).
Overview The diploma of Mildred Gibson Muegel from the College of Music of Cincinnati and a newsclipping about her recital.
Overview This collection contains various items relating to miniature books including journals and newsletters such as the Miniature Book Society Newsletter, the German Minaturbuch Journal, and Das Minaturbuch. The collection also contains miniature book catalogs and the Miniature Book Society's annual Miniature Book Exhibition catalogs.
Overview This collection contains materials related to miniature books, miniature book collecting, and miniature book socieites originally collected by Mark Palkovic. The collection includes catalogs, newsletters, and publications.
Overview Papers of a University of Cincinnati student who attended the Geneva School of International Studies in Switzerland in 1930.
Overview The collection consists of books for which Margaret Neilson Armstrong completed the book design.
Overview This collection contains records and photographs of the Music Teachers National Association (MTNA) from 1961 to 2005 with some undated items.
Dates: 1902 - 1990
Overview Records of the Music Teachers National Association including publications, conference materials, compositions, and financial documents.
Overview Bottomley was professor of landscape architecture at the College of Design, Architecture and Art. Collection includes correspondence, lecture notes and drawings dealing with landscaping, city planning, etc.
Overview Records, ca. 1963-1978, relating to Bush's involvement, through City Council, with Cincinnati community planning and action.
Overview The Nancy Nunnally papers consist of the professional papers of a University of Cincinnati professor in the College of Education. The collection includes material relating to kindergarten education including records of the Cincinnati Kindergarten Alumnae Association, a scrapbook kept by Annie Laws, and educational materials.
Overview The collection contains photographs, papers, ledger books, sketches, blueprints, and pamphlets of the Napolitano Monument Company. The collection also contains record books from the Lick Run Road Jewish Cemetery.
Overview The collection contains membership lists, a list of letter carriers in Cincinnati, and by-laws for the John T. Mugavin Branch 43 of the National Association of Letter Carriers.
Overview This collection contains records of the Cincinnati Branch of the National Association of Letter Carriers - John T. Mugavin Branch 43. The records include material relating to the planning of the National Convention of the National Association of Letter Carriers which was held in Cincinnati in 1960, photographs, grievance files, meeting minutes, newsletters, and various handbooks.
Overview This collection contains proceedings for meetings of the Ohio State Association of the National Association of Letter Carriers biennial meetings, and financial ledgers for the group.
Overview Records of the National Municipal League, including materials relating to the history of proportional representation.
Overview This collection contains documentation of the National Sculpture Conference: Works by Women, held May 1987. The records include correspondence, handouts, catalogues, invitations, press releases, gallery works & prices, slides, lists of lectures, tapes of lectures and radio interviews, and the final grant report.
Overview This collection contains records and photographs of the National Underwriters Company (NUCO) from 1897 to 2003.
Overview Records of the Nature Conservancy including professional papers of Ray M. Cutler. This collection consists of correspondence, reports, conservancy publications, and conservation CDs.
Overview Records of the Nature Conservancy including reports, manuals, and newsletters.
Overview Records of the Nature Conservancy including reports, audio/video media, meeting notes, and miscellaneous publications.
Overview Records of the Nature Conservatory gathered by Ray M. Cutler including correspondence, publications, and newspaper articles.
Overview Records of the Nature Conservancy collected by Ray M. Culter including Nature Conservatory annual reports, email correspondence, newsletters, and other miscellaneous materials.
Overview Records of the Nature Conservatory collected by Ray M. Cutler including correspondence, publications, and annual and strategic reports.
Overview Records of the Nature Conservancy including professional papers of Ray M. Cutler. This collection consists of reports, conservancy publications, and conservation videos (VHS).
- Repository: Archives and Rare Books Library X
- Universities and colleges - Administration 14
- Cincinnati (Ohio) - Social conditions 12
- College buildings - Ohio - Cincinnati 12
- Cincinnati (Ohio) - Politics and government 11
- Conservationists - United States 11
- City planning - Study and teaching 10
- Architects - Ohio - Cincinnati 9
- Buildings - Repair and reconstruction 9
- Parks - Ohio - Cincinnati 9
- Political campaigns - Ohio - Cincinnati 9
- City planning - Ohio - Cincinnati 8
- Nature conservation - United States 8
- Regional planning - Study and teaching 8
- Art, Modern - 20th century 7
- College publicity - Ohio - Cincinnati 7
- Community colleges - Ohio 7
- Academic libraries - Ohio - Cincinnati 6
- College presidents - Ohio - Cincinnati 6
- College publications - Ohio - Cincinnati 6
- Information scientists - Professional associations 6 ∧ less
- English 425
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- Cincinnati (Ohio). City Council 13
- University of Cincinnati - Faculty 13
- Culter, Ray M. 11
- University of Cincinnati. College-Conservatory of Music 9
- University of Cincinnati. Libraries 9
- University of Cincinnati. Office of the President 9
- University of Cincinnati. University Architect 9
- Cincinnati (Ohio). Board of Park Commissioners 8
- University of Cincinnati - Administration 8
- University of Cincinnati - Alumni and alumnae 8
- American Society for Information Science. Southern Ohio Chapter 7
- Association of Collegiate Schools of Planning (U.S.) 7
- Contemporary Arts Center (Cincinnati, Ohio) 7
- University of Cincinnati. Clermont College 7
- University of Cincinnati. College of Business 7
- Cincinnati Ballet 6
- College of Music of Cincinnati 6
- University of Cincinnati 6
- University of Cincinnati - Professional staff 5
- University of Cincinnati. College of Education 5 ∧ less