Showing Collections: 211 - 240 of 441
Abstract The papers of Michael F. Ford include both professional and personal files. The professional papers consist of working files from political campaigns (1970-1979) in which Michael Ford actively participated including Jerry Springer's campaign for Congress in 1970, Springer's 1971, 1973, and 1978 campaigns for Cincinnati City Council, Governor John J. Gilligan's 1974 re-election bid, George McGovern's 1978 campaign for President, and Bella Azug's bid for Mayor of New York City in 1977. The...
Abstract Notebook used by Michael Kivko while he attended Harvard Law School. The notebook includes notes on property law from the publication "Cases on property," written by Edward Henry Warren, and first published in 1915.
Abstract Minutes of the City of Middletown, including boards, commissions, and councils
Abstract Minutes from the Middletown City Council meetings (January 2001-December 2008), and minutes from the city's various boards, committees, and commissions (2005-2006).
Abstract The diploma of Mildred Gibson Muegel from the College of Music of Cincinnati and a newsclipping about her recital.
Abstract This collection contains various items relating to miniature books including journals and newsletters such as the Miniature Book Society Newsletter, the German Minaturbuch Journal, and Das Minaturbuch. The collection also contains miniature book catalogs and the Miniature Book Society's annual Miniature Book Exhibition catalogs.
Abstract This collection contains materials related to miniature books, miniature book collecting, and miniature book socieites originally collected by Mark Palkovic. The collection includes catalogs, newsletters, and publications.
Abstract Papers of a University of Cincinnati student who attended the Geneva School of International Studies in Switzerland in 1930.
Abstract The collection consists of books for which Margaret Neilson Armstrong completed the book design.
Abstract This collection contains records and photographs of the Music Teachers National Association (MTNA) from 1961 to 2005 with some undated items.
Dates: 1902 - 1990
Abstract Records of the Music Teachers National Association including publications, conference materials, compositions, and financial documents.
Abstract Bottomley was professor of landscape architecture at the College of Design, Architecture and Art. Collection includes correspondence, lecture notes and drawings dealing with landscaping, city planning, etc.
Abstract Records, ca. 1963-1978, relating to Bush's involvement, through City Council, with Cincinnati community planning and action.
Abstract The Nancy Nunnally papers consist of the professional papers of a University of Cincinnati professor in the College of Education. The collection includes material relating to kindergarten education including records of the Cincinnati Kindergarten Alumnae Association, a scrapbook kept by Annie Laws, and educational materials.
Abstract The collection contains photographs, papers, ledger books, sketches, blueprints, and pamphlets of the Napolitano Monument Company. The collection also contains record books from the Lick Run Road Jewish Cemetery.
Abstract The collection contains membership lists, a list of letter carriers in Cincinnati, and by-laws for the John T. Mugavin Branch 43 of the National Association of Letter Carriers.
Abstract This collection contains records of the Cincinnati Branch of the National Association of Letter Carriers - John T. Mugavin Branch 43. The records include material relating to the planning of the National Convention of the National Association of Letter Carriers which was held in Cincinnati in 1960, photographs, grievance files, meeting minutes, newsletters, and various handbooks.
Abstract This collection contains proceedings for meetings of the Ohio State Association of the National Association of Letter Carriers biennial meetings, and financial ledgers for the group.
Abstract Records of the National Municipal League, including materials relating to the history of proportional representation.
Abstract This collection contains documentation of the National Sculpture Conference: Works by Women, held May 1987. The records include correspondence, handouts, catalogues, invitations, press releases, gallery works & prices, slides, lists of lectures, tapes of lectures and radio interviews, and the final grant report.
Abstract This collection contains records and photographs of the National Underwriters Company (NUCO) from 1897 to 2003.
Abstract Records of the Nature Conservancy including professional papers of Ray M. Cutler. This collection consists of correspondence, reports, conservancy publications, and conservation CDs.
Abstract Records of the Nature Conservancy including reports, manuals, and newsletters.
Abstract Records of the Nature Conservancy including reports, audio/video media, meeting notes, and miscellaneous publications.
Abstract Records of the Nature Conservatory gathered by Ray M. Cutler including correspondence, publications, and newspaper articles.
Abstract Records of the Nature Conservancy collected by Ray M. Culter including Nature Conservatory annual reports, email correspondence, newsletters, and other miscellaneous materials.
Abstract Records of the Nature Conservatory collected by Ray M. Cutler including correspondence, publications, and annual and strategic reports.
Abstract Records of the Nature Conservancy including professional papers of Ray M. Cutler. This collection consists of reports, conservancy publications, and conservation videos (VHS).
- Repository: Archives and Rare Books Library X
- Universities and colleges - Administration 13
- Cincinnati (Ohio) - Social conditions 12
- College buildings - Ohio - Cincinnati 12
- Cincinnati (Ohio) - Politics and government 11
- Conservationists - United States 11
- City planning - Study and teaching 10
- Architects - Ohio - Cincinnati 9
- Buildings - Repair and reconstruction 9
- Parks - Ohio - Cincinnati 9
- Political campaigns - Ohio - Cincinnati 9
- City planning - Ohio - Cincinnati 8
- Nature conservation - United States 8
- Regional planning - Study and teaching 8
- Art, Modern - 20th century 7
- College publicity - Ohio - Cincinnati 7
- Community colleges - Ohio 7
- German American literature 7
- Academic libraries - Ohio - Cincinnati 6
- College presidents - Ohio - Cincinnati 6
- College publications - Ohio - Cincinnati 6 ∧ less
- English 425
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- Cincinnati (Ohio). City Council 13
- University of Cincinnati - Faculty 13
- Culter, Ray M. 11
- University of Cincinnati. College-Conservatory of Music 9
- University of Cincinnati. Libraries 9
- University of Cincinnati. Office of the President 9
- University of Cincinnati. University Architect 9
- Cincinnati (Ohio). Board of Park Commissioners 8
- University of Cincinnati - Administration 8
- University of Cincinnati - Alumni and alumnae 8
- American Society for Information Science. Southern Ohio Chapter 7
- Association of Collegiate Schools of Planning (U.S.) 7
- Contemporary Arts Center (Cincinnati, Ohio) 7
- University of Cincinnati. Clermont College 7
- University of Cincinnati. College of Business 7
- Cincinnati Ballet 6
- College of Music of Cincinnati 6
- University of Cincinnati 6
- University of Cincinnati - Professional staff 5
- University of Cincinnati. College of Education 5 ∧ less