Showing Collections: 181 - 210 of 441
Overview This collection consists of the papers of John J. and James B. McNamara, 20th century labor activists. The collection includes correspondence with American communists, labor leaders, and other important figures such as Clarence Darrow, Upton Sinclair, and Irving Stone. The collection also includes some correspondence of Robert McNamara, miscellaneous legal documents, magazine and newspaper clippings, and photographs taken by James B. McNamara while he was in San Quentin prison.
Overview The collection contains papers of James C. Paradise centering on his work with the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) in the 1950s and 1960s. The collection primarily contains newspaper clippings and correspondence covering issues such as McCarthyism and fear of communists in the 1950s and 1960s, controversy over the book Lolita, an attempt to disbar James Paradise, attacks on the ACLU, and school desegregation.
Overview This collection of Jayne Merkel's papers contains various files, publications, and articles dealing with architecture and urban planning in the Greater Cincinnati area.
Overview This collection includes material from Jerry Springer's campaigns for Congress and Cincinnati City Council including campaign flyers, press releases, campaign research, and speeches.
Overview This collection includes Jerry Springer's campaign material for Cincinnati City Council Campaigns and other campaigns that he worked on. The collection includes information on campaign fund raising, financing, campaign literature, and various other campaign advertisements.
Overview Professional papers of a former director of public relations at the University of Cincinnati.
Overview The collection consists of correspondence of John DeCamp while he was director of the University of Cincinnati's Public Relations.
Overview This is a collection of books and papers of John Fleischman, a writer for various maganizines. It contains his own personal notes on Troy, as well as various books related to the subject. The collection also holds his pictures, both printed photographs and color slides. It includes materials that span the dates of 1942 to 2006.
Overview Papers, 1959-1981, including personal and professional correspondence of a faculty member in the Department of English.
Overview Collection of German-Americana ephemera collected by John Koegel. Some items were collected from a German-American Catholic family from Rochester, New York - the Riedman Family. There are a few items from Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. The collection includes concert programs, event tickets, newsletters, religious items, and postcards.
Overview This collection contains collected material related to Joseph B. Strauss, a UC alumni and architect of the Golden Gate Bridge. The papers include orrespondence, personal information, business documents, and photographs. There are also various publications pertaining to Mr. Strauss' designs and bridges.
Kappa Omnicron Nu. Omnicron Alpha Theta Chapter (University of Cincinnati) and UC Home Economics Club records
Abstract Minutes and chapter handbooks of the University of Cincinnati chapter of the Kappa Omnicron Nu honor society which was formerly that Omnicron Nu honor society. The collection also includes minutes of other UC home economics clubs.
Overview Papers, 1927-1973, including news clippings, articles, recital lists and programs, correspondence, and photographs.
Overview Papers of Karin Dayas, 1927-1973, including photographs and concert programs.
Overview This collection contains documents related to the activities of the Kennedy Heights Community Council and its affiliated organizations during the second half of the 20th century and the first decade of the 21st. The collection also contains general information on the neighborhood of Kennedy Heights, as well as relevant correspondence.
Overview This collection holds the papers of Kenneth L. Spruce, a former UC student who was actively involved in affirmative action efforts on campus. The papers contain correspondence, awards, and reports by Spruce as well as his memoir.
Collection — Box: 1
Overview The collection contains budgets, contracts, statistics, reports, and correspondence of the Legal Aid Society of Cincinnati.
Overview A collection of scores and recordings of music by Leigh Harline including scores for various films, radio and serious compositions.
Overview The collection is comprised of fifty-nine letters from Ambrose Bierce to Elizabeth (Lily) Walsh and Myles Walsh documenting the biographical details of the life of Ambrose Bierce. Typically, the letters are four pages each, and are signed by Bierce. They measure 5" x 8" and total approximately 240 pages.
Overview This collection consists of documents relating to and plans for the community facilities building in Lincoln Heights, Ohio.
Overview The papers of Maita Levine contain professional papers related to teaching and to her involvement with the American Association of University Professors (AAUP) and the University of Cincinnati Faculty Senate. The collection includes mathematics course information, speeches, AAUP and faculty senate committee material, and awards and certificates.
Identifier: US-91-02; US-16-05; US-17-01
Overview Papers of Marian and Donald Spencer, 1935-2016, including correspondence, awards, photographs, news clippings, and materials of Cincinnati, Ohio civil rights activists.
Overview This collection contains the sheet music and composition books of Martha Hammer. It also contains a script, playbook and cast list from productions by the Cincinnati Dance Guild and the College of Music of Cincinnati.
Overview Minutes of meetings of the Taft Memorial Fund committee.
Overview This collection contains Taft Memorial Fund materials relating to publications, library collections, fellowships, scholarships, professorships, and visiting lectures.
Content Description Minutes from meetings of the McMicken College of Arts and Sciences Department Heads.
Overview This collection contains archives from the University's department of Biology. The records contain the syllabi from all Biology and Environmental Studies coded classes from 1982-2009 as well as various course materials for each course.
Overview Papers, 1932-1986, including correspondence, photographs and articles of a graphic design artist.
- Repository: Archives and Rare Books Library X
- Universities and colleges - Administration 14
- Cincinnati (Ohio) - Social conditions 12
- College buildings - Ohio - Cincinnati 12
- Cincinnati (Ohio) - Politics and government 11
- Conservationists - United States 11
- City planning - Study and teaching 10
- Architects - Ohio - Cincinnati 9
- Buildings - Repair and reconstruction 9
- Parks - Ohio - Cincinnati 9
- Political campaigns - Ohio - Cincinnati 9
- City planning - Ohio - Cincinnati 8
- Nature conservation - United States 8
- Regional planning - Study and teaching 8
- Art, Modern - 20th century 7
- College publicity - Ohio - Cincinnati 7
- Community colleges - Ohio 7
- Academic libraries - Ohio - Cincinnati 6
- College presidents - Ohio - Cincinnati 6
- College publications - Ohio - Cincinnati 6
- Information scientists - Professional associations 6 ∧ less
- Cincinnati (Ohio). City Council 13
- University of Cincinnati - Faculty 13
- Culter, Ray M. 11
- University of Cincinnati. College-Conservatory of Music 9
- University of Cincinnati. Libraries 9
- University of Cincinnati. Office of the President 9
- University of Cincinnati. University Architect 9
- Cincinnati (Ohio). Board of Park Commissioners 8
- University of Cincinnati - Administration 8
- University of Cincinnati - Alumni and alumnae 8
- American Society for Information Science. Southern Ohio Chapter 7
- Association of Collegiate Schools of Planning (U.S.) 7
- Contemporary Arts Center (Cincinnati, Ohio) 7
- University of Cincinnati. Clermont College 7
- University of Cincinnati. College of Business 7
- Cincinnati Ballet 6
- College of Music of Cincinnati 6
- University of Cincinnati 6
- University of Cincinnati - Professional staff 5
- University of Cincinnati. College of Education 5 ∧ less