Showing Collections: 151 - 180 of 441
Abstract This collection consists of photographs of tourist sites in Zurich and Paris and of damage to buildings and landscape in post-World War II Germany. The photos also show American soldiers at work and play.
Abstract The papers, 1920-1990 include literary, historical, and autobiographical writings.
Abstract Manuscripts and articles written by Gert Niers and Material collected by Gert Niers on various German-American writers.
Abstract This collection contains memorabilia of Gilbert Bettman, Jr. and his family including newspaper clippings, photographs, scrapbooks, certificates, gavels, and other documents and ephemera.
Abstract This collection contains correspondence, memorabilia, newspaper clippings, and records of Gilbert Bettman, Jr. from his years in high school, college, and his early career. There are also several items related to his father, Gilbert Bettman, Sr including correspondence, speeches, and papers.
Abstract Papers, 1848-1946, including scrapbooks, briefs, personal and business correspondence, speeches, and news releases of a Ohio Attorney General and Ohio Supreme Court Judge.
Abstract This collection consists of correspondence and travel journals of Gilbert Bettman. The letters are mostly written by Gilbert Bettman to his wife Iphigene and describe both his home life and professional activities. There are also letters from other family members including Alfred Bettman and a copy of a letter from Herbert Hoover.
Abstract The collection contains various papers, notes, and correspondence of Goldine C. Gleser.
Abstract Papers including photographs, scrapbooks, news clippings, correspondence, and concert programs of Giacinto, Albino and Romeo Gorno, who were all faculty members in the College of Music.
Abstract This collection contains the papers of Grace Anna Fry, a former professor of education in the Teacher's College at the University of Cincinnati. The collection includes correspondence, course materials, and records of the Pi Theta honorary fraternity for the kindergarten profession and childhood education, the Cincinnati Kindergarten Alumnae Association, and the University of Cincinnati Kindergarten Students Club.
Abstract Records, 1915-1988, of Panhellenic activities at UC, including rush publications, histories, and scrapbooks. The scrapbooks contain photographs, newsclippings, and reports of philanthropic activities.
Abstract This collection consists of the morgue or death records for the years 1887 through 1930.
Abstract The collection consists of 15,126 original wills filed with the Hamilton County, Ohio Probate Court.
Abstract This collection contains various research material that Richert gathered for articles and classes. It includes syllabi for both undergraduate and graduate courses in the German language and German literature and culture during the 1970s and 1980s. The collection also contains drafts and final copies of several of his publications, and papers he presented at conferences.
Abstract This is a collection of papers from Harris Forusz. It contains newspaper clippings, maps, drafts of reports, and other miscellaneous materials pertaining to the rejuvenation of Over-the-Rhine, a neighborhood in Cincinnati, Ohio. The collection spans from 1959 to 1985.
Abstract This collection contains two bound volumes of Heinrich Schroeder's personal papers. The papers contain various photographs and drawings of locations around Germany as well as newspaper clippings and personal writings.
Abstract Correspondence, memorabilia, and legal and religious documents of the Helmecke family, a family of German origin who lived in Cincinnati. The material documents the family's life in Germany, their immigration to the U.S., and their lives as German-Americans living in Cincinnati and then in Michigan.
Abstract Papers of Paul Herget, former director of the Cincinnati Observatory including correspondence, press releases, memorabilia, and news clippings related to his work and research at the Cincinnati Observatory.
Abstract Subject files, small archival collections, newspaper clippings, and miscellaneous publications collected as part of the H.H. Fick German-Americana collection
Abstract Material written and collected by H.H. (Heinrich H.) Fick related to the German-American experience, teaching of the German language, and German-American literature.
Abstract Records of Housing Opportunities Made Equal including case files, correspondence, and various office files.
Abstract Professional papers of Howard Stafford, a University of Cincinnati geography professor.
Abstract This collection from the Paul I. Hoxworth Blood Center contains a variety of materials from 1978 to 1999. There are scrapbooks documenting the organization throughout the years, framed photographs of the Blood Center staff, and slide reels of public relations and educational presentations.
Abstract This collection contains Dr. Hugh B. Staples's notebooks for the teaching of James Joyce's Ulysses. The notebooks hold each page of the novel with his personal annotations and insertions of outside material.
Abstract Records, 1968-1972, including files, minutes, correspondence, membership records, and material on political candidates.
Abstract Records, including files, minutes, correspondence, membership records, and material on political candidates.
International Brotherhood of Painters & Allied Trades. Local 308 (Cincinnati, Ohio) records, 1902-1967
Abstract The International Brotherhood of Painters and Allied Trades, Local #308 (Cincinnati, Ohio) contains minutes, quarterly financial reports, roll call books, a defense fund ledger, and miscellaneous material from Local #308. The collection also includes records of District Council #12 including minutes, by-laws, reports, and a Strike Assessment Fund Report (1940).
Abstract Records of the University of Cincinnati (Radium) chapter of Iota Sigma Pi, a national honorary for women in chemistry, 1921-1987.
Collection — Box: 1
Abstract Professional papers of former UC professor, Isay Balinkin.
Abstract This collection contains speeches, letters, and other materials relating to Schmidlapp's personal, business, and philanthropic interests. The collection includes material related to Schmidlapp's involvement in improving African-American housing in Cincinnati, his views on international finances and banking, his views and the views of other Cincinnatians of German descent on World War I, along with correspondence relating to interurban railroads, and the Panama Canal.
- Repository: Archives and Rare Books Library X
- Universities and colleges - Administration 13
- Cincinnati (Ohio) - Social conditions 12
- College buildings - Ohio - Cincinnati 12
- Cincinnati (Ohio) - Politics and government 11
- Conservationists - United States 11
- City planning - Study and teaching 10
- Architects - Ohio - Cincinnati 9
- Buildings - Repair and reconstruction 9
- Parks - Ohio - Cincinnati 9
- Political campaigns - Ohio - Cincinnati 9
- City planning - Ohio - Cincinnati 8
- Nature conservation - United States 8
- Regional planning - Study and teaching 8
- Art, Modern - 20th century 7
- College publicity - Ohio - Cincinnati 7
- Community colleges - Ohio 7
- German American literature 7
- Academic libraries - Ohio - Cincinnati 6
- College presidents - Ohio - Cincinnati 6
- College publications - Ohio - Cincinnati 6 ∧ less
- English 425
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- Cincinnati (Ohio). City Council 13
- University of Cincinnati - Faculty 13
- Culter, Ray M. 11
- University of Cincinnati. College-Conservatory of Music 9
- University of Cincinnati. Libraries 9
- University of Cincinnati. Office of the President 9
- University of Cincinnati. University Architect 9
- Cincinnati (Ohio). Board of Park Commissioners 8
- University of Cincinnati - Administration 8
- University of Cincinnati - Alumni and alumnae 8
- American Society for Information Science. Southern Ohio Chapter 7
- Association of Collegiate Schools of Planning (U.S.) 7
- Contemporary Arts Center (Cincinnati, Ohio) 7
- University of Cincinnati. Clermont College 7
- University of Cincinnati. College of Business 7
- Cincinnati Ballet 6
- College of Music of Cincinnati 6
- University of Cincinnati 6
- University of Cincinnati - Professional staff 5
- University of Cincinnati. College of Education 5 ∧ less