Showing Collections: 91 - 120 of 432
Overview This series contains administrative office files received from Clermont College. It includes files of external institutions and associations; College and University committees; academic programs, boards and councils; faculty collective bargaining; University departments and colleges; academic centers, conferences, and computing; files directly relating to education; Clermont College annual reports and budgets; and enrollment, admissions, and classes as well as general files and correspondence...
Overview Publications and photos from the University of Cincinnati's Clermont College.
Overview This collection consists of the personal papers of Clyde W. Park including papers, correspondence, and writings.
Overview Records of the College-Conservatory of Music Alumni Association including meeting minutes, miscellaneous pamphlets and publications of CCM and the alumni association, programs from performances and events, photographs of CCM events, correspondence about alumni events, constitutions of alumni associations, and financial information.
Overview The collection contains programs and advertisements for shows performed on the Showboat Majestic by University of Cincinnati, College-Conservatory of Music students and graduates.
Overview This is a collection of data files from the College of Business at the University of Cincinnati.
Overview This collection consists of files of the Dean Office of the College of Education, Criminal Justice, and Human Service including reports on Early Childhood Education, Special Education, Elementary Education, and Secondary Education, a proposal for an urban postsecondary demonstration laboratory, and press releases.
Overview The College of Engineering Library records hold correspondence and documents pertaining to Custom Research Information Service (CRIS), as well as memos and correspondence from library staff. The records also contain grant proposals and College of Engineering publications.
Abstract The Law School scrapbook materials contain newsletters, Restatement newspapers, and various progranda materials for UC's Law School during the 1950s-1960s. The collection also holds photographs, correspondence, and programs for commencement and the 125th anniversary.
Overview This collection spans 1878-1967 and contains commencement bulletins, programs, student rosters, and minutes of executive, financial, and stockholder's committee meetings.
Overview This is a collection of records of the College of Nursing, spanning from 1966 to 2005. The collection contains minutes, financial records, personnel records, syllabi, calendars, and various correspondence.
Overview Statistical surveys of collegiate enrollments covering the years 1931-1972. Surveys were conducted by Raymond Walters from 1931-1960, and by Garland Parker from 1961-1972. The records include the office files from the individuals conducting the surveys, preliminary surveys, and the final reports.
Overview This collection contains the exhibition records and office files of the Cincinnati Contemporary Arts Center.
Overview Records, 1987-1997, including photographs and booklets pertaining to the Cooperative Fiscal Services of Cincinnati.
Overview Papers, 1918-1986, including reports, publications and files on engineering education of a faculty member in the College of Engineering.
Overview This collection consists of a 1988 report compiled by Cresap, a consulting firm hired by the University of Cincinnati to find ways to reduce costs. The collection also includes the responses of the University Librarian, the University Library faculty, and the Faculty Senate to the report along with other correspondence concerning the report.
Overview Professional papers of D. Gerald Lach on ministry and community activism.
Overview Records of the choral group, including correspondence, board minutes, biographical files, performance and repertoire records, grant applications and financial records, publicity and marketing materials, news clippings, reviews, and concert programs.
Overview Collected papers of David Joseph Allor, in volumes, including information on his academic career, courses he taught, College of Design, Architecture, Art and Planning (DAAP) and School of Planning administration, committees, international planning, his research in subjects such as student housing and environmental design, and his professional consulting papers.
Overview Collection of materials relating to the careers of David McLain and David Blackburn, especially their relationships with the Cincinnati Ballet Company and the University of Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music. The collection includes photographs, scrapbooks, slides, films, programs and other printed material, scores and notes, and records of the Cincinnati Ballet Company.
Overview A collection of American and international ballet programs acquired by David McLain and David Blackburn
Overview Papers of Dean Hoge, a Presbyterian layman and sociology professor at Catholic University. These papers contain materials related to his research on German immigration to the United States including photographs, books, pamphlets, cassette recordings, and drafts of his book From Ladbergen to America.
Dates: 1800-2007; Majority of material found within 1957-2007
Overview Minutes, financial reports, correspondence, contracts, negotiations, and other miscellaneous records of a local union.
Overview Collection of personal scrapbooks, pictures, letters, clippings, certificates, and awards of Dolly Cohen.
Overview The Don Heinrich Tolzmann German-Americana collection stretches from the nineteenth century to the present day, and ranges from newspapers to personal letters, census records, spelling books, and almanacs published in both English and German. There are also photographs of buildings, people, and landscapes, and a tourism guide to the United States.
Overview This is a second accrual of Don Heinrich Tolzmann's papers. The collection contains published material about German Americans and includes information on German immigration to the United States, German Americans in the Civil War, German American gymnastics, the Turners and related topics. The material in the collection was published between 1831 and 2015.
Overview Papers, 1940-1973, including files on religious, civic and political committees, and speeches of a Cincinnati civic activist and politician.
- Repository: Archives and Rare Books Library X
- Universities and colleges - Administration 14
- Cincinnati (Ohio) - Social conditions 12
- College buildings - Ohio - Cincinnati 12
- Cincinnati (Ohio) - Politics and government 11
- Conservationists - United States 11
- City planning - Study and teaching 10
- Architects - Ohio - Cincinnati 9
- Buildings - Repair and reconstruction 9
- Parks - Ohio - Cincinnati 9
- Political campaigns - Ohio - Cincinnati 9
- City planning - Ohio - Cincinnati 8
- Nature conservation - United States 8
- Regional planning - Study and teaching 8
- Community colleges - Ohio 7
- Academic libraries - Ohio - Cincinnati 6
- College presidents - Ohio - Cincinnati 6
- College publicity - Ohio - Cincinnati 6
- Information scientists - Professional associations 6
- Labor unions - Ohio - Cincinnati 6
- Teachers, Training of - Ohio - Cincinnati 6 ∧ less
- Cincinnati (Ohio). City Council 13
- University of Cincinnati - Faculty 13
- University of Cincinnati - Students 13
- Culter, Ray M. 11
- University of Cincinnati. College-Conservatory of Music 9
- University of Cincinnati. Libraries 9
- University of Cincinnati. University Architect 9
- University of Cincinnati - Administration 8
- University of Cincinnati - Alumni and alumnae 8
- University of Cincinnati. Office of the President 8
- American Society for Information Science. Southern Ohio Chapter 7
- Association of Collegiate Schools of Planning (U.S.) 7
- University of Cincinnati. Clermont College 7
- Cincinnati (Ohio). Board of Park Commissioners 6
- Cincinnati Ballet 6
- University of Cincinnati 6
- University of Cincinnati. College of Business 6
- University of Cincinnati - Professional staff 5
- University of Cincinnati. College of Education 5
- McMicken College of Arts and Sciences 4 ∧ less