Showing Collections: 31 - 60 of 441
Overview This collection of the Association of Collegiate Schools of Planning records contains case studies, selected papers and abstracts from the 22nd Annual Conference, conference programs, constitution, agendas, and budgets.
Overview This collection consists of copies of the American Association of Collegiate Schools of Planning's guides to undergraduate and graduate education in urban and regional planning. The guides include information on specific schools and the programs they offer.
Overview Records of the University of Cincinnati's Association of Women Administrators (also called the Association for Women Administrators and later called the Association of Administrative and Professional Women) including photographs, minutes, handbooks, reports, and newsletters.
Overview This collection contains records of the Association of Women Administrators (AWA) at the University of Cincinnati and includes correspondence, newsletters, membership lists, and meeting minutes. There are also advertisements for and photographs of events sponsored by the AWA.
Overview This collection contains records of the Association of Women Administrators including correspondence, meeting agendas and minutes, and membership lists.
Overview Papers of a faculty member in the department of History, including committees, conference and meeting papers and participation, Asian Studies, Women's Studies, and department records.
Overview This collection contains programs and photographs of the Bayerishe Volksbuehne of Newark, New Jersey.
Abstract The Benjamin Gettler Papers represent Benjamin Gettler’s work and contributions to the University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati public transportation, the Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs (JINSA), business, and politics. The collection contains meeting minutes, business records, correspondence, photographs, pamphlets, awards, scrapbooks, political ephemera, a robe, and jelly beans.
Overview The Blue Ash Review is produced through the Department of English and Communication at University of Cincinnati Blue Ash College (formerly Raymond Walters College). These volumes contain the literary work of students including poetry, short stories, and other works.
Overview This collection consists of the records of a search made of the University of Cincinnati's books in order to determine which books were stolen by Stephen Blumberg, a well-known book thief. The collection largely consists of lists and catalog records.
Overview This collection of Bobbie Sterne's professional papers includes campaign materials, Cincinnati City Council reports and studies, neighborhood documents, and correspondence.
Overview Papers of the Cincinnati City Council woman and first woman mayor of Cincinnati. Includes studies, reports, minutes of meetings, news articles, correspondence, legislation, programs & brochures, and campaign materials.
Overview This collection of Bobbie Sterne's professional papers contains campaign materials, council reports and studies, neighborhood documents, and correspondence.
Overview This collection consists of the papers of Dr. Carl Huether who helped to found the genetic counseling program.
Overview This collection deals mainly with Carl A. Helmecke's sabatical in Germany during 1937 and 1938. The collection includes correspondence with his family, souvenirs including maps and tour guide books, tickets and receipts from places to which he traveled in Germany along with school calendars and schedules from his experiences teaching in Germany. There is also some correspondence from later in Helmecke's life along with an oral history interview completed in 1984 shortly before his death.
Dates: 1898-1984; Majority of material found within 1937-1938
Overview Papers, 1968-2000, including course information, research, publications by Mills, publications by others, and other miscellany.
Overview The papers of Carl W. Blegen contain his correspondence with various scholars throughout the world in the fields of archaeology, classical studies, and other related areas including C.W. Mendell, Wilhelm Dorpfeld, Louis E. Lord, Nils-Gustaf Gejvall, and Axel Boethius. The collection also contains various documents related to his travels and writings, and his activities at the University of Cincinnati.
Overview The Carol Rainey collection contains records that span from 1947-2017. The collection holds professional and personal papers of author Carol Rainey including manuscripts, prose, novels, published works, and correspondence.
Overview This collection contains records of the Central American Task Force including newsletters, bylaws, a history and summary of activities, and financial information.
Overview This collection includes personal and professional papers of Charles Stamm.
Overview Papers, 1950-1989, including articles, files, reports and studies of a Cincinnati, Ohio political and social activist.
Overview Development plans and reports created by Charles W. Matthews while working at Ladislas Segoe & Associates.
Overview Development plans and reports created by Charles W. Matthews.
Overview Records of predecessor institutions of Chase Bank of Ohio
Overview This collection from Children's International Summer Villages contains documents related to the formation of the Doris Twitchell Allen Village, as well as other materials related to the organization. It spans from 1951 to 1999, while some of the material is undated.
Overview This collection contains CAGE videotapes, audio tapes, and other material.
Overview Records including photos and slides, exhibition schedules, correspondence, financial, and planning records of a Cincinnati, Ohio fine arts advocacy group.
Overview Records of the Cincinnati Artists' Group Effort or C.A.G.E., includes artwork from the 1994 MAIL Art and More Art for More People Art Show. Also includes audio records produced by CAGE, correspondence, and a grant application.
Dates: 1981-1994; Majority of material found within 1994
- Repository: Archives and Rare Books Library X
- Universities and colleges - Administration 14
- Cincinnati (Ohio) - Social conditions 12
- College buildings - Ohio - Cincinnati 12
- Cincinnati (Ohio) - Politics and government 11
- Conservationists - United States 11
- City planning - Study and teaching 10
- Architects - Ohio - Cincinnati 9
- Buildings - Repair and reconstruction 9
- Parks - Ohio - Cincinnati 9
- Political campaigns - Ohio - Cincinnati 9
- City planning - Ohio - Cincinnati 8
- Nature conservation - United States 8
- Regional planning - Study and teaching 8
- Art, Modern - 20th century 7
- College publicity - Ohio - Cincinnati 7
- Community colleges - Ohio 7
- Academic libraries - Ohio - Cincinnati 6
- College presidents - Ohio - Cincinnati 6
- College publications - Ohio - Cincinnati 6
- Information scientists - Professional associations 6 ∧ less
- Cincinnati (Ohio). City Council 13
- University of Cincinnati - Faculty 13
- Culter, Ray M. 11
- University of Cincinnati. College-Conservatory of Music 9
- University of Cincinnati. Libraries 9
- University of Cincinnati. Office of the President 9
- University of Cincinnati. University Architect 9
- Cincinnati (Ohio). Board of Park Commissioners 8
- University of Cincinnati - Administration 8
- University of Cincinnati - Alumni and alumnae 8
- American Society for Information Science. Southern Ohio Chapter 7
- Association of Collegiate Schools of Planning (U.S.) 7
- Contemporary Arts Center (Cincinnati, Ohio) 7
- University of Cincinnati. Clermont College 7
- University of Cincinnati. College of Business 7
- Cincinnati Ballet 6
- College of Music of Cincinnati 6
- University of Cincinnati 6
- University of Cincinnati - Professional staff 5
- University of Cincinnati. College of Education 5 ∧ less