Showing Collections: 31 - 60 of 441
Abstract This collection of the Association of Collegiate Schools of Planning records contains case studies, selected papers and abstracts from the 22nd Annual Conference, conference programs, constitution, agendas, and budgets.
Abstract This collection consists of copies of the American Association of Collegiate Schools of Planning's guides to undergraduate and graduate education in urban and regional planning. The guides include information on specific schools and the programs they offer.
Abstract Records of the University of Cincinnati's Association of Women Administrators (also called the Association for Women Administrators and later called the Association of Administrative and Professional Women) including photographs, minutes, handbooks, reports, and newsletters.
Abstract This collection contains records of the Association of Women Administrators (AWA) at the University of Cincinnati and includes correspondence, newsletters, membership lists, and meeting minutes. There are also advertisements for and photographs of events sponsored by the AWA.
Abstract This collection contains records of the Association of Women Administrators including correspondence, meeting agendas and minutes, and membership lists.
Abstract Papers of a faculty member in the department of History, including committees, conference and meeting papers and participation, Asian Studies, Women's Studies, and department records.
Abstract This collection contains programs and photographs of the Bayerishe Volksbuehne of Newark, New Jersey.
Abstract The Benjamin Gettler Papers represent Benjamin Gettler’s work and contributions to the University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati public transportation, the Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs (JINSA), business, and politics. The collection contains meeting minutes, business records, correspondence, photographs, pamphlets, awards, scrapbooks, political ephemera, a robe, and jelly beans.
Abstract The Blue Ash Review is produced through the Department of English and Communication at University of Cincinnati Blue Ash College (formerly Raymond Walters College). These volumes contain the literary work of students including poetry, short stories, and other works.
Abstract This collection consists of the records of a search made of the University of Cincinnati's books in order to determine which books were stolen by Stephen Blumberg, a well-known book thief. The collection largely consists of lists and catalog records.
Abstract Papers of the Cincinnati City Council woman and first woman mayor of Cincinnati. Includes studies, reports, minutes of meetings, news articles, correspondence, legislation, programs & brochures, and campaign materials.
Abstract This collection of Bobbie Sterne's professional papers contains campaign materials, council reports and studies, neighborhood documents, and correspondence.
Abstract This collection of Bobbie Sterne's professional papers includes campaign materials, Cincinnati City Council reports and studies, neighborhood documents, and correspondence.
Abstract This collection consists of the papers of Dr. Carl Huether who helped to found the genetic counseling program.
Abstract This collection deals mainly with Carl A. Helmecke's sabatical in Germany during 1937 and 1938. The collection includes correspondence with his family, souvenirs including maps and tour guide books, tickets and receipts from places to which he traveled in Germany along with school calendars and schedules from his experiences teaching in Germany. There is also some correspondence from later in Helmecke's life along with an oral history interview completed in 1984 shortly before his death.
Dates: 1898-1984; Majority of material found within 1937-1938
Abstract Papers, 1968-2000, including course information, research, publications by Mills, publications by others, and other miscellany.
Abstract The papers of Carl W. Blegen contain his correspondence with various scholars throughout the world in the fields of archaeology, classical studies, and other related areas including C.W. Mendell, Wilhelm Dorpfeld, Louis E. Lord, Nils-Gustaf Gejvall, and Axel Boethius. The collection also contains various documents related to his travels and writings, and his activities at the University of Cincinnati.
Abstract The Carol Rainey collection contains records that span from 1947-2017. The collection holds professional and personal papers of author Carol Rainey including manuscripts, prose, novels, published works, and correspondence.
Abstract This collection contains records of the Central American Task Force including newsletters, bylaws, a history and summary of activities, and financial information.
Abstract This collection includes personal and professional papers of Charles Stamm.
Abstract Papers, 1950-1989, including articles, files, reports and studies of a Cincinnati, Ohio political and social activist.
Abstract Development plans and reports created by Charles W. Matthews while working at Ladislas Segoe & Associates.
Abstract Development plans and reports created by Charles W. Matthews.
Abstract Records of predecessor institutions of Chase Bank of Ohio
Abstract This collection from Children's International Summer Villages contains documents related to the formation of the Doris Twitchell Allen Village, as well as other materials related to the organization. It spans from 1951 to 1999, while some of the material is undated.
Abstract This collection contains CAGE videotapes, audio tapes, and other material.
Abstract Records including photos and slides, exhibition schedules, correspondence, financial, and planning records of a Cincinnati, Ohio fine arts advocacy group.
Abstract Records of the Cincinnati Artists' Group Effort or C.A.G.E., includes artwork from the 1994 MAIL Art and More Art for More People Art Show. Also includes audio records produced by CAGE, correspondence, and a grant application.
Dates: 1981-1994; Majority of material found within 1994
Abstract This collection of Cincinnati Ballet records contains slides from several productions, stage models from the ballet Cinderella, and a poster.
Abstract Records of the Cincinnati Ballet including photographs, production information, former dancer files, scrapbooks, and advertising information.
Dates: 1918-2013; Majority of material found within 1964-2012
- Repository: Archives and Rare Books Library X
- Universities and colleges - Administration 13
- Cincinnati (Ohio) - Social conditions 12
- College buildings - Ohio - Cincinnati 12
- Cincinnati (Ohio) - Politics and government 11
- Conservationists - United States 11
- City planning - Study and teaching 10
- Architects - Ohio - Cincinnati 9
- Buildings - Repair and reconstruction 9
- Parks - Ohio - Cincinnati 9
- Political campaigns - Ohio - Cincinnati 9
- City planning - Ohio - Cincinnati 8
- Nature conservation - United States 8
- Regional planning - Study and teaching 8
- Art, Modern - 20th century 7
- College publicity - Ohio - Cincinnati 7
- Community colleges - Ohio 7
- German American literature 7
- Academic libraries - Ohio - Cincinnati 6
- College presidents - Ohio - Cincinnati 6
- College publications - Ohio - Cincinnati 6 ∧ less
- English 425
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- Cincinnati (Ohio). City Council 13
- University of Cincinnati - Faculty 13
- Culter, Ray M. 11
- University of Cincinnati. College-Conservatory of Music 9
- University of Cincinnati. Libraries 9
- University of Cincinnati. Office of the President 9
- University of Cincinnati. University Architect 9
- Cincinnati (Ohio). Board of Park Commissioners 8
- University of Cincinnati - Administration 8
- University of Cincinnati - Alumni and alumnae 8
- American Society for Information Science. Southern Ohio Chapter 7
- Association of Collegiate Schools of Planning (U.S.) 7
- Contemporary Arts Center (Cincinnati, Ohio) 7
- University of Cincinnati. Clermont College 7
- University of Cincinnati. College of Business 7
- Cincinnati Ballet 6
- College of Music of Cincinnati 6
- University of Cincinnati 6
- University of Cincinnati - Professional staff 5
- University of Cincinnati. College of Education 5 ∧ less