Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Abstract Papers of the Cincinnati City Council woman and first woman mayor of Cincinnati. Includes studies, reports, minutes of meetings, news articles, correspondence, legislation, programs & brochures, and campaign materials.
Abstract This collection of Bobbie Sterne's professional papers contains campaign materials, council reports and studies, neighborhood documents, and correspondence.
Abstract This collection of Bobbie Sterne's professional papers includes campaign materials, Cincinnati City Council reports and studies, neighborhood documents, and correspondence.
Abstract Papers of a Cincinnati civic activist and politician, including speeches and campaign material.
Abstract Papers, 1956-1969, including professional papers, campaign records, Cincinnati City Council materials, correspondence, and files on a Cincinnati ballpark (Riverfront Stadium).
Abstract This collection contains correspondence, memorabilia, newspaper clippings, and records of Gilbert Bettman, Jr. from his years in high school, college, and his early career. There are also several items related to his father, Gilbert Bettman, Sr including correspondence, speeches, and papers.
Abstract This collection includes material from Jerry Springer's campaigns for Congress and Cincinnati City Council including campaign flyers, press releases, campaign research, and speeches.
Abstract This collection includes Jerry Springer's campaign material for Cincinnati City Council Campaigns and other campaigns that he worked on. The collection includes information on campaign fund raising, financing, campaign literature, and various other campaign advertisements.
- Human services - Ohio - Cincinnati 3
- Women mayors 3
- Campaign paraphernalia - Ohio - Cincinnati 2
- African Americans - Social conditions 1
- Campaign management - Ohio - Cincinnati 1
- Cincinnati (Ohio) - Race relations 1
- Cincinnati (Ohio) - Social life and customs 1
- City planning - Ohio - Cincinnati 1
- Civil rights movement 1
- Discrimination in housing 1
- Economic development - Ohio - Cincinnati 1
- Families - Ohio - Cincinnati 1
- Judges 1
- Mayors - Ohio - Cincinnati 1
- School integration - Ohio - Cincinnati 1
- Stadiums - Ohio - Cincinnati 1
- Tourism - Ohio - Cincinnati 1
- Urban development 1
- Women mayors - Ohio - Cincinnati 1 ∧ less
- Cincinnati (Ohio). City Council 8
- Sterne, Bobbie 3
- Springer, Jerry, 1944- 2
- Berry, Theodore M. (Theodore Moody), 1905-2000 1
- Bettman, Gilbert, 1918-2000 1
- Dolbey, Dorothy Nichols 1
- Harvard University 1
- Kennedy, John F. (John Fitzgerald), 1917-1963 1
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People 1
- Ruehlmann, Eugene P. 1
- United States. Office of Economic Opportunity 1
- University of Cincinnati - Alumni and alumnae 1
- Walnut Hills High School (Cincinnati, Ohio) - Students 1 ∧ less