Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Abstract The Don Heinrich Tolzmann German-Americana collection stretches from the nineteenth century to the present day, and ranges from newspapers to personal letters, census records, spelling books, and almanacs published in both English and German. There are also photographs of buildings, people, and landscapes, and a tourism guide to the United States.
Abstract The papers, 1920-1990 include literary, historical, and autobiographical writings.
Abstract Subject files, small archival collections, newspaper clippings, and miscellaneous publications collected as part of the H.H. Fick German-Americana collection
Abstract Material written and collected by H.H. (Heinrich H.) Fick related to the German-American experience, teaching of the German language, and German-American literature.
Abstract This collection contains the papers of Robert E. Cazden, Professor of Library and Information Science at the University of Kentucky and a scholar of printing, publishing, and the German-American book trade. His papers focus largely on the research he conducted for his books including German Exile Literature in America 1933-1950: A History of the Free German Press and Book Trade (1970) and Social History of the German Book Trade in...
Abstract This collection contains the records of the Society for German-American Studies including financial information, membership lists, journal subscriptions, and correspondence.
Abstract Material from the German-American Heritage Month Book Exhibits in University of Cincinnati Libraries from 1992-1993, including exhibit guides, photographs, and texts.
- German American poetry 3
- German language - Study and teaching 2
- Germans - United States 2
- Immigrants - United States 2
- Book industries and trade - United States - History 1
- Books - History - Exhibitions 1
- Booksellers and book selling - United States - History 1
- Booksellers and bookselling - Germany - History 1
- German Americans - History 1
- German Americans - Kentucky 1
- German Americans - Ohio - Cincinnati 1
- German Americans - Societies, etc. 1
- German Americans--Kentucky 1
- German Americans--Ohio -- Cincinnati 1
- German literature - History and criticism 1
- German-Americans - Illinois - Chicago 1
- German-Americans - Minnesota 1
- German-Americans - Ohio 1
- German-Americans - Texas 1 ∧ less
- English 5
- Fick, H.H. (Henry H.), 1849-1935 2
- Barnstorff, Hermann 1
- Cazden, Robert E. (Robert Edgar), 1930-2002 1
- Gehring, Albert, 1870-1926 1
- Lohr, Otto, 1872- 1