Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Abstract This collection includes personal and professional papers of Charles Stamm.
Abstract Records of the city engineer's office, including files of the Rapid Transit Commission, the subway construction project, and records of street improvements; photographs, blueprints, minutes, reports, studies, and correspondence.
Abstract Miscellaneous records of the City of Cincinnati Planning Commission
Abstract Records regarding annexation of neighborhoods and surrounding communities as part of Cincinnati. Includes annexation plans and minutes of community councils.
Abstract Papers, 1956-1969, including professional papers, campaign records, Cincinnati City Council materials, correspondence, and files on a Cincinnati ballpark (Riverfront Stadium).
Abstract This is a collection of papers from Harris Forusz. It contains newspaper clippings, maps, drafts of reports, and other miscellaneous materials pertaining to the rejuvenation of Over-the-Rhine, a neighborhood in Cincinnati, Ohio. The collection spans from 1959 to 1985.
Abstract Bottomley was professor of landscape architecture at the College of Design, Architecture and Art. Collection includes correspondence, lecture notes and drawings dealing with landscaping, city planning, etc.
Abstract Records, ca. 1963-1978, relating to Bush's involvement, through City Council, with Cincinnati community planning and action.
Abstract Records, 1968-1970, including historical and sociological data, policy statements, memos, and proposals on the housing and history of a Cincinnati neighborhood.
- City planning - Ohio - Cincinnati 8
- Cincinnati (Ohio) - Politics and government 2
- City planning -- Ohio -- Cincinnati 2
- Housing - Ohio - Cincinnati 2
- Queensgate (Cincinnati, Ohio) 2
- Urban renewal - Ohio - Cincinnati 2
- African American neighborhoods - Ohio - Cincinnati 1
- Annexation - Municipal government - Ohio - Cincinnati 1
- Avondale (Cincinnati, Ohio) 1
- Cincinnati (Ohio) - Race relations 1
- Cincinnati (Ohio) - Social conditions 1
- Cincinnati (Ohio) -- History -- 20th Century 1
- Corryville (Cincinnati, Ohio) 1
- Economic development - Ohio - Cincinnati 1
- Greenhills (Ohio) 1
- Land use -- Ohio -- Cincinnati 1
- Landscape Architects and Planners 1
- Landscape Drawing 1
- Laurel Homes (Cincinnati, Ohio) 1
- Local transit - Ohio - Cincinnati 1 ∧ less
- Cincinnati (Ohio). City Council 2
- Cincinnati (Ohio). City Planning Commission 2
- Bottomley, M.E., 1894- 1
- Bush, Myron 1
- Cincinnati (Ohio). City Engineer 1
- Cincinnati (Ohio). Clerk of Council 1
- Cincinnati (Ohio). Department of Urban Development 1
- Forusz, Harris N. 1
- Hamilton County Regional Planning Commission 1
- Ohio Valley Improvement Association 1
- Queensgate II Development Program 1
- Ruehlmann, Eugene P. 1
- Stamm, Charles H., 1901-1983 1
- University of Cincinnati. College of Design, Architecture, Art, and Planning 1
- University of Cincinnati. College of Design, Architecture, Art, and Planning - Faculty 1 ∧ less