Showing Collections: 1 - 16 of 16
Abstract Records including including minutes, financial information, articles, newsletters, office files, organizational material and publications.
Abstract This collection of records of the Cincinnati Chapter of the ACLU contain publications and newsletters, office files, and other various chapter records.
Abstract This collection contains records of the Cincinnati chapter of the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), including minutes, chapter newsletters, office files, chapter handbooks, organizational material, and ACLU publications.
Abstract Records including photos and slides, exhibition schedules, correspondence, financial, and planning records of a Cincinnati, Ohio fine arts advocacy group.
Abstract Records of the Cincinnati Artists' Group Effort or C.A.G.E., includes artwork from the 1994 MAIL Art and More Art for More People Art Show. Also includes audio records produced by CAGE, correspondence, and a grant application.
Dates: 1981-1994; Majority of material found within 1994
Abstract The records of the Cincinnati House of Refuge consists of 5 volumes and includes the Record of Commitments (1869-1882, 1891-1902), an index, financial records and payroll records. The Record of Commitments includes the names of individuals committed to the House of Refuge, their nationality, a description of their offenses or the reason for admittance, information on their parents, and their age.
Abstract The records of the Cincinnati Men's Chorus contain administrative records, advertisements for chorus events and performances, recordings of performances, and photographs of the chorus.
Dates: 1991-2008; Majority of material found within 1991-2001
Abstract The records of the Cincinnati Park Board contains correspondence and reports regarding various city parks, park board calendars, and information on park police. This collection also contains an index to all the Park Board records held at the University of Cincinnati.
Abstract This collection contains documents related to the activities of the Kennedy Heights Community Council and its affiliated organizations during the second half of the 20th century and the first decade of the 21st. The collection also contains general information on the neighborhood of Kennedy Heights, as well as relevant correspondence.
Abstract Records, ca. 1963-1978, relating to Bush's involvement, through City Council, with Cincinnati community planning and action.
Abstract The papers of Thomas A. Luken contain his personal files on issues concerning the City of Cincinnati while he served on City Council and with the United States prosecutor's office. The files contain correspondence, news clippings, and reports on topics such as welfare, poverty, housing, and public transportation.
Abstract This collection contains material relating to disruptions on the University of Cincinnati campus as a result of protests against the Vietnam War and protests for better treatment for black students on campus. Most of the material is from the 1968-1969 and 1969-1970 school year. The collection contains university reports, newspaper articles, and correspondence. There are also a number of articles relating to events on other college campuses around the country, and information about Jane Fonda's...
Abstract Subject files of various general topics compiled by the Public Relations Office. Most subjects deal with Cincinnati, OH.
Abstract Newspaper clippings from the Cincinnati Enquirer and Cincinnati Post
Abstract Public Relations newspaper clippings and subject files
Dates: 1991-2008; Majority of material found within 2007-2008
- Cincinnati (Ohio) - Social conditions 12
- College publicity - Ohio - Cincinnati 3
- Art, Modern - 20th century 2
- Artists - Ohio - Cincinnati 2
- Civil rights - Ohio - Cincinnati 2
- Women's rights - Ohio - Cincinnati 2
- Academic freedom - Ohio - Cincinnati 1
- Appalachians (People) 1
- Censorship - Ohio - Cincinnati 1
- Child welfare - Ohio - Cincinnati 1
- Children - Institutional care - Ohio - Cincinnati 1
- Cincinnati (Ohio) - Description and travel 1
- Cincinnati (Ohio) - Politics and government 1
- Cincinnati (Ohio) - Social Conditions 1
- Cincinnati (Ohio) - Social conditions - 19th century 1
- Cincinnati (Ohio) -- Economic conditions 1
- Cincinnati (Ohio) -- Social conditions. 1
- Cincinnati (Ohio). Social conditions 1
- City planning - Ohio - Cincinnati 1
- Civil Rights - Ohio - Cincinnati 1 ∧ less
- American Civil Liberties Union. Cincinnati Chapter 3
- University of Cincinnati. Office of Public Relations 3
- Cincinnati (Ohio). City Council 2
- Cincinnati Artists Group Effort (firm) 2
- Bush, Myron 1
- Cincinnati (Ohio). Board of Park Commissioners 1
- Cincinnati House of Refuge 1
- Cincinnati Men's Chorus 1
- Gay and Lesbian Association of Choruses 1
- Kennedy Heights Community Council 1
- Kennedy Heights Urban Redevelopment Corporation 1
- Luken, Thomas A. 1
- University of Cincinnati 1
- Urban Appalachian Council 1 ∧ less