Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
Abstract Papers, 1950-1989, including articles, files, reports and studies of a Cincinnati, Ohio political and social activist.
Abstract Proportional representation materials, ca.1893-1940.
Abstract Records regarding annexation of neighborhoods and surrounding communities as part of Cincinnati. Includes annexation plans and minutes of community councils.
Abstract Papers, ca. 1940s-1974, including files on religious, civic and political issues, speeches, and newsclippings of a Cincinnati civic activist and politician.
Abstract This collection contains papers of former Cincinnati Mayor Eugene P. Ruehlmann dating from 1927 to 2013 along with some family papers.
Identifier: US-91-02; US-16-05; US-17-01
Abstract Papers of Marian and Donald Spencer, 1935-2016, including correspondence, awards, photographs, news clippings, and materials of Cincinnati, Ohio civil rights activists.
Abstract Records, ca. 1963-1978, relating to Bush's involvement, through City Council, with Cincinnati community planning and action.
Abstract Records of the National Municipal League, including materials relating to the history of proportional representation.
Abstract Correspondence, newspaper clipping and assorted printed matter dealing with the activities of Robert P. Goldman, Cincinnati attorney for proportional representation, on behalf of the Cincinnati Charter Committee. There is also general information concerning Cincinnati politics from the 1920s to the 1960s.
Abstract Files, Studies, and Reports
Abstract Reports of the Cincinnati Bureau of Government Research.
- Proportional representation - Ohio - Cincinnati 3
- City planning - Ohio - Cincinnati 2
- African American women - Ohio - Cincinnati 1
- Annexation - Municipal government - Ohio - Cincinnati 1
- Cincinnati (Ohio) - History 1
- Cincinnati (Ohio) - Race relations 1
- Cincinnati (Ohio) - Social conditions 1
- Civil rights - Ohio - Cincinnati 1
- Civil rights workers - Ohio - Cincinnati 1
- Economic development - Ohio - Cincinnati 1
- Education - Research 1
- Elections - Ohio - Cincinnati 1
- Hamilton County (Ohio) - Politics and government 1
- Housing - Ohio - Cincinnati 1
- Housing - Research - Ohio - Cincinnati 1
- Mayors - Ohio - Cincinnati 1
- Religion and politics 1
- Research institutes - Ohio - Cincinnati 1
- Women mayors 1 ∧ less
- Cincinnati (Ohio). City Council 3
- University of Cincinnati - Alumni and alumnae 2
- University of Cincinnati. Institute of Governmental Research 2
- Bush, Myron 1
- Cincinnati (Ohio). Board of Park Commissioners 1
- Cincinnati (Ohio). Charter Committee 1
- Cincinnati (Ohio). Clerk of Council 1
- Cincinnati Public Schools 1
- Citizens Forum on Self Government/National Municipal League 1
- Dolbey, Dorothy Nichols 1
- Goldman, Robert Philip, 1890-1976 1
- Irwin M. Krohn Conservatory 1
- Judd, Charles M. 1
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. Cincinnati Branch 1
- National Municipal League 1
- Riverfront Stadium (Cincinnati, Ohio) 1
- Ruehlmann, Eugene P. 1
- Spencer, Marian A. (Marian Alexander), 1920- 1 ∧ less