Showing Collections: 1 - 13 of 13
Overview This collection of Bobbie Sterne's professional papers includes campaign materials, Cincinnati City Council reports and studies, neighborhood documents, and correspondence.
Overview Papers of the Cincinnati City Council woman and first woman mayor of Cincinnati. Includes studies, reports, minutes of meetings, news articles, correspondence, legislation, programs & brochures, and campaign materials.
Overview This collection of Bobbie Sterne's professional papers contains campaign materials, council reports and studies, neighborhood documents, and correspondence.
Overview Papers, 1940-1973, including files on religious, civic and political committees, and speeches of a Cincinnati civic activist and politician.
Overview Papers, ca. 1940s-1974, including files on religious, civic and political issues, speeches, and newsclippings of a Cincinnati civic activist and politician.
Overview Papers of a Cincinnati civic activist and politician, including speeches and campaign material.
Overview Papers, 1956-1969, including professional papers, campaign records, Cincinnati City Council materials, correspondence, and files on a Cincinnati ballpark (Riverfront Stadium).
Overview This collection includes material from Jerry Springer's campaigns for Congress and Cincinnati City Council including campaign flyers, press releases, campaign research, and speeches.
Overview This collection includes Jerry Springer's campaign material for Cincinnati City Council Campaigns and other campaigns that he worked on. The collection includes information on campaign fund raising, financing, campaign literature, and various other campaign advertisements.
Identifier: US-91-02; US-16-05; US-17-01
Overview Papers of Marian and Donald Spencer, 1935-2016, including correspondence, awards, photographs, news clippings, and materials of Cincinnati, Ohio civil rights activists.
Overview Records, ca. 1963-1978, relating to Bush's involvement, through City Council, with Cincinnati community planning and action.
Identifier: US-93-03, US-00-01
Overview The papers of Theodore M. Berry includes correspondence, photographs, news clippings, reports, studies, and minutes of meetings.
Overview The papers of Thomas A. Luken contain his personal files on issues concerning the City of Cincinnati while he served on City Council and with the United States prosecutor's office. The files contain correspondence, news clippings, and reports on topics such as welfare, poverty, housing, and public transportation.
- Political campaigns - Ohio - Cincinnati 8
- Women mayors 4
- Cincinnati (Ohio) - Politics and government 3
- Human services - Ohio - Cincinnati 3
- Campaign paraphernalia - Ohio - Cincinnati 2
- Cincinnati (Ohio) - Race relations 2
- Cincinnati (Ohio) - Social conditions 2
- City planning - Ohio - Cincinnati 2
- Economic development - Ohio - Cincinnati 2
- Mayors - Ohio - Cincinnati 2
- Women mayors - Ohio - Cincinnati 2
- African American women - Ohio - Cincinnati 1
- African Americans - Social conditions 1
- Campaign management - Ohio - Cincinnati 1
- Cincinnati (Ohio) - Social life and customs 1
- Civil rights movement 1
- Civil rights workers - Ohio - Cincinnati 1
- Discrimination in housing 1
- Low-income housing - Ohio - Cincinnati 1
- Poverty - Ohio - Cincinnati 1 ∧ less