Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Abstract This collection of Cincinnati Park Board records consists of photographs of Krohn Conservatory and books held by the Cincinnati Park Board.
Abstract This collection contains photographs of various Cincinnati Parks including Ault Park, Burnet Woods, Eden Park, Mt. Airy Forest, Mt.Echo Park, and Mt. Storm Park. The collection also contains photographs showing playgrounds including the Filson playground, Inwood playground, Pearl Street playground, Hanna playground, and the McKinley wading pool. In addition, the collection holds several photographs of displays in Krohn Conservatory.
Abstract This collection of Cincinnati Park Board records consists of Park Board annual reports, information on property acquisitions for park land, field journals, financial records, gardening books, and several boxes of glass lantern slides and negatives. The slides in the collection include scenes from various Cincinnati parks, wildflowers, images of trees in Cincinnati Parks, and images depicting construction of Cincinnati parks. Most images are in black and white, but some have been colored. The...
Abstract This collection contains a scrapbook with news clippings highlighting activities and events connected with Cincinnati Parks. Of particular note are articles on the building of Krohn Conservatory, Cincinnati city budget issues, difficulties in financing the Cincinnati Zoo, the building of Union Terminal, and accidents and crimes in the Parks.
Abstract This collection of Cincinnati Park Board records contains glass slides of wildflowers, and photographs of various parks, park maintenance machinery, and park police officers. The collection also contains 16 mm films, annual reports for the Board of Park Commissioners, budget information for the Cincinnati Park Board, and a history of the Board of Park Commissioners.
Abstract The records of the Cincinnati Park Board contains correspondence and reports regarding various city parks, park board calendars, and information on park police. This collection also contains an index to all the Park Board records held at the University of Cincinnati.
Abstract This collection contains papers and files concerning all park matters from 1969-1993, including, but not limited to: general information about the various Cincinnati parks and changes made to them, correspondence, donations, special events/use of park property, proprietary matters, employee matters, complaints, reports, newsletters, and meeting minutes.
Identifier: US-91-02; US-16-05; US-17-01
Abstract Papers of Marian and Donald Spencer, 1935-2016, including correspondence, awards, photographs, news clippings, and materials of Cincinnati, Ohio civil rights activists.
- Parks - Ohio - Cincinnati 7
- Recreation - Ohio - Cincinnati 5
- Flower shows - Ohio - Cincinnati 2
- African American women - Ohio - Cincinnati 1
- Cincinnati (Ohio) - History 1
- Cincinnati (Ohio) - Politics and government 1
- Cincinnati (Ohio) - Race relations 1
- Cincinnati (Ohio). Social conditions 1
- Civil rights workers - Ohio - Cincinnati 1
- Eminent domain - Ohio - Cincinnati 1
- Lantern slides 1
- Outdoor recreation - Ohio - Cincinnati 1
- Playgrounds - Ohio - Cincinnati 1
- Urban beautification - Ohio - Cincinnati 1
- Wildflowers - Cincinnati - Ohio 1
- Wildflowers - Ohio 1
- Women's rights - Ohio - Cincinnati 1 ∧ less
- Irwin M. Krohn Conservatory 2
- Cincinnati (Ohio). City Council 1
- Cincinnati Public Schools 1
- Cincinnati Union Terminal (Cincinnati, Ohio) 1
- Cincinnati Zoo 1