Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Identifier: WC-ES- 2012
Overview The professional papers of Dr. Eugene Saenger with focus on the whole body radiation experiments conducted at the University of Cincinnati in the 1960s and 1970s.
Overview The collection consists of the professional papers and corrspondence of Byron M. Branson and the Nuclear Medicine Lab.
Dates: 1958-1995; Majority of material found within 1965-1975
- Nuclear Medicine -- history 1
- Radiation 1
- Radiotherapy - ethics 1
- Whole Body Counting -- instrumentation 1
- Whole-Body Counting -- history 1
- American Pharmaceutical Association 1
- Branson, Byron M. 1
- International Radiation Protection Association 1
- Silberstein, Edward B. 1
- United States Public Health Service -- history 1