Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
Overview Christian R. Holmes immigrated to the US from Denmark at age 15 with his parents. After spending his early career as a draughtsman for the railroad, Holmes received his MD from Miami Medical College in 1886 and quickly became an eye, ear, nose and throat specialist. He became Dean of the newly joined Ohio-Miami Medical college at the University of Cincinnati in 1914. In addition, he was instrumental in selecting the current site of the University of Cincinnati's Academic Health Center. The...
Dates: 1801-1940; Majority of material found within 1895-1918
Identifier: WC-ES- 2012
Overview The professional papers of Dr. Eugene Saenger with focus on the whole body radiation experiments conducted at the University of Cincinnati in the 1960s and 1970s.
Overview This collections contains the professional papers of Dr. Leon Goldman, noted dermatologist and laser surgeon.
Overview The professional tools and papers of medical illustrator, Mary Maciel.
Overview A collection of reprints written by Mont Rogers Reid.
Overview A small collection of writings and personal memorabilia from Dr. Phillip O. Bridenbaugh
Overview The professional papers of Dr. Robert A. Kehoe.
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine/University Hospital Public Relations Photographic Collection
Overview The public relations files containing photographs and other miscellaneous items from the collection period
Identifier: WC-WBR- 2012
Overview A series of bound volumes of correspondence, notes and reports on the Whole Body Radiation experiments conducted at the University of Cincinnati by Dr. Eugene Saenger and his colleagues.
Overview The collection consists of the professional papers and corrspondence of Byron M. Branson and the Nuclear Medicine Lab.
Dates: 1958-1995; Majority of material found within 1965-1975
Overview The professional papers of Dr. William A. Altemeier.
- Anesthesiology 2
- Nuclear Medicine 2
- Radiation 2
- Radiotherapy - ethics 2
- Air pollution 1
- Anesthesia Department, Hospital 1
- Aneurysm -- history 1
- Aortic Aneurysm -- history 1
- Archives--Public relations 1
- Camp Sherman (Ohio) 1
- Clifton (Cincinnati, Ohio) 1
- Dermatology 1
- Donora (Pa.) 1
- Emergency Medicine 1
- Emergency Service, Hospital 1
- Faculty, Medical 1
- Faculty, Nursing 1
- Family Practice 1
- Gasoline 1 ∧ less
- English 2
- Cincinnati General Hospital 3
- Saenger, Eugene L. 3
- Altemeier, William A. 2
- University Hospital (Cincinnati, Ohio) 2
- American Pharmaceutical Association 1
- American Society of Anesthesiologists, Inc. 1
- Branson, Byron M. 1
- Bridenbaugh, Phillip O., 1932- 1
- Broedel, Max, 1870-1941 1
- Cincinnati College of Pharmacy 1
- Goldman, Leon, 1905-1997 1
- Halsted, William, 1852-1922 1
- Holmes, Christian R. (Christian Rasmus), 1857-1920 1
- International Radiation Protection Association 1
- Jewish Hospital (Cincinnati, Ohio) 1
- Johns Hopkins Hospital 1
- Johns Hopkins University. School of Medicine 1
- Kehoe, Robert A. 1
- Maciel, Mary 1 ∧ less