All-Library Faculty Nominations and Elections records
Records from the All-Library Faculty Nominations and Election Committee. Records include committee descriptions, bylaws, committee rosters, candidate descriptions, and election results.
- Creation: 1978-2011
- University of Cincinnati. Library Faculty (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open to researchers.
Biographical / Historical
All-Library Faculty is the cross-jurisdictional group consisting of University of Cincinnati faculty librarians who work at Clermont, Blue Ash, Law, and UC Libraries.
0.25 Linear Feet (1 half-size Hollinger box.)
Language of Materials
Records from the All-Library Faculty Nominations and Election Committee.
Archives and Rare Books Library
- All-Library Faculty Nominations and Elections records
- Eira Tansey
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.