Women Helping Women Records
Scope and Content
This collection consist of the records of Women Helping Women from 1975-1980. The collection includes minutes, newsletters, and manuals along with a history and by-laws of the organization.
- Women Helping Women (Agency) (Organization)
Language of Materials
The records are in English
Restrictions on Access
This collection is open for research.
History of Women Helping Women
Women Helping Women is a Cincinnati area social service agency that provides support for victims of sexual assault, domestic violence, and stalking.
0.5 Linear Feet
Records, 1975-1980, including minutes, newsletters, and manuals of a Cincinnati, Ohio women's rights and crises advocacy group.
Statement of Arrangement
This collection is arranged into folders by topic.
- Abused women - Services for Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Crisis intervention (Mental health services) - Ohio - Cincinnati Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Guide to the Women Helping Women Records
- Edited Full Draft
- Finding aid prepared by Archives and Rare Books Library Staff
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English