Cincinnati Artists Group Effort (CAGE) Records
Scope and Content
The records of the Cincinnati Artists' Group Effort (C.A.G.E.) contain material related to the work of this arts advocacy group. This collection includes artwork from the MAIL Art and More Art for More People exhibits during 1994, miscellaneous artwork, correspondence, recordings, and a grant application.
- Majority of material found within 1994
- Cincinnati Artists Group Effort (firm) (Organization)
Language of Materials
The records are in English
Restrictions on Access
This collection is open for research.
History of Cincinnati Artists Group Effort
The Cincinnati Artists' Group Effort or C.A.G.E. was established in May of 1978 to promote the work of artists in the Cincinnati area. The group showcased art in many different formats including visual and performance art.
15.84 Linear Feet
Records of the Cincinnati Artists' Group Effort or C.A.G.E., includes artwork from the 1994 MAIL Art and More Art for More People Art Show. Also includes audio records produced by CAGE, correspondence, and a grant application.
Statement of Arrangement
The collection is arranged by topic into folders. Artwork from the MAIL Art and More Art for More People exhibits is arranged alphabetically into folders by artist's last name.
Archives and Rare Books Library
- Guide to the Cincinnati Artists Group Effort (CAGE) Records, 1981-1994
- Edited Full Draft
- Finding aid prepared by the Archives and Rare Books Library staff
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English