Cincinnati Artists Group Effort (CAGE) Records
Scope and Content
The records of the Cincinnati Artists' Group Effort (C.A.G.E.) contain material related to the work of this arts advocacy group. Materials in the collection includes promotional material about CAGE and their exhibits, financial records of the organization, correspondence, newspaper clippings, exhibition schedules, slides and photos, and information about individual artists.
- Cincinnati Artists Group Effort (firm) (Organization)
Language of Materials
The records are in English
Restrictions on Access
This collection is open for research.
History of Cincinnati Artists Group Effort
The Cincinnati Artists' Group Effort or C.A.G.E. was established in May of 1978 to promote the work of artists in the Cincinnati area. The group showcased art in many different formats including visual and performance art.
11.25 Linear Feet
Records including photos and slides, exhibition schedules, correspondence, financial, and planning records of a Cincinnati, Ohio fine arts advocacy group.
Statement of Arrangement
The collection is arranged into folders by topic.
Archives and Rare Books Library
- Guide to the Cincinnati Artists Group Effort (CAGE) Records
- Edited Full Draft
- Finding aid prepared by Archives and Rare Books Library Staff
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English