University of Cincinnati, Facilities Management Department Records
Scope and Content
This is a collection of records from the Facilities Management Department at the University of Cincinnati spanning from 1972 through 2013. The collection consists of internal audits of the Facilities Management Department, employee handbooks, emergency operations plan field manuals, and documents pertaining to the Green Lights Program.
- University of Cincinnati. Facilities Management (Organization)
Language of Materials
The records are in English
Restrictions on Access
This collection is open for research.
4.4 Linear Feet (4 boxes)
This is a collection of files from the Facilities Management Department at the University of Cincinnati including facilities conditions audits, presentations, service guides, emergency operation plans, and Green Light programs.
Statement of Arrangement
The collection is arranged into folders by subject.
Archives and Rare Books Library
- Finding aid for the University of Cincinnati, Facilities Management Department Records
- Edited Full Draft
- Finding aid prepared by Tyler Morrison
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English