University of Cincinnati, President's Cabinet Meeting Minutes
Scope and Content
Meeting minutes of the President's Cabinet.
- University of Cincinnati. President's Cabinet (Organization)
Language of Materials
The records are in English
Restrictions on Access
This collection is open for research.
History of President's Cabinet
The President's Cabinet is an advisory group to the University of Cincinnati President. The charge of the cabinet is to share information among members of the university's senior leadership and to provide input to the President. The group consists of the President, senior vice presidents, vice presidents, general counsel, athletics director, Faculty Senate chair, chair of the Deans' Council, university spokesperson, president of the Undergraduate Student Government, and president of the Graduate Student government.
0.4 Linear Feet
Minutes of meetings of the President's Cabinet.
Statement of Arrangement
The collection is arranged into folders in chronological order.
Archives and Rare Books Library
- Finding aid for the University of Cincinnati, President's Cabinet Meeting Minutes
- Edited Full Draft
- Finding aid prepared by Archives and Rare Books staff
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding Aid Written In English