Chase Bank of Ohio records
Scope and Content
The collection contains records of Cincinnati financial institutions that later merged with Chase Bank of Ohio. Included in the collection are records of loans, minutes of meetings of boards of directors, shareholder's accounts and dues, and various other banking records.
- Chase Bank of Ohio (Organization)
Language of Materials
The records are in English
Restrictions on Access
This collection is open for research.
20 Linear Feet
Records of predecessor institutions of Chase Bank of Ohio
Statement of Arrangement
The collection is arranged into two series: Loose Records (in boxes) and Volumes. The Volumes series is arranged into 8 subseries by financial institution.
Archives and Rare Books Library
- Finding aid for the Chase Bank of Ohio records
- Edited Full Draft
- Finding aid prepared by Archives and Rare Books Library staff
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English