Ohio River Dam Project records
Scope and Content
This collection pertaining to Ohio River Dam projects consists primarily of photographs, but also includes a correspondence book including memos about the progress of various projects and reports.
- Ohio River Dam Project (Organization)
Language of Materials
The records are in English
Restrictions on Access
This collection is open for research.
1.25 Linear Feet
Correspondence, photographs, and other records of engineering projects on the Ohio, Kentucky, and Monongahela Rivers.
Statement of Arrangement
The collection is arranged into folders by river and then by project. The photographs are housed in a separate box.
Archives and Rare Books Library
Mr. Humphrey donated the collection in 1985. The material belonged to his father, Naylor B. Humphrey, a U.C. engineering graduate and a project engineer.
- Finding aid for the Ohio River Dam Project records
- Edited Full Draft
- Finding aid prepared by Archives and Rare Books staff
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English