Bayerische Volksbuhne photographs and programs
Scope and Content
This collection contains programs from performances and photographs of performances of the Bayerische Volksbuehne of Newark, New Jersey.
- Bayerische Volksbuehne (Newark, New Jersey) (Organization)
Language of Materials
The records are in English
Restrictions on Access
This collection is open for research.
History of Bayerische Volksbuehne
The Bayerische Volksbuehne was founded by Willi Nusser in 1936. The first performance took place on March 7, 1937 in Montgomery Hall in Irvington, New Jersey
0.2 Linear Feet
This collection contains programs and photographs of the Bayerishe Volksbuehne of Newark, New Jersey.
Statement of Arrangement
The collection is arranged by material type and then in chronological order.
Archives and Rare Books Library
- Finding aid for the Bayerische Volksbuhne photographs and programs
- Edited Full Draft
- Finding aid prepared by Suzanne Reller
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English