4C for Children records
Scope and Content
This collection contains files, pictures and electronic media pertaining to the organization 4C for Children from October 1971 to 2015. Papers included in the collection are city and state licenses, correspondence, budget reports, policy board meeting minutes and newspaper articles about childcare. Also included are various studies and surveys conducted by 4C for Children on the state of childcare in Ohio and Northern Kentucky from the 1980s through the 2000s. Photographs from annual meetings and events along pictures of children in daycare are contained in this collection. The electronic media in the collection includes floppy disks and compact disks with photos of 4C events from the late 1990s through the early 2000s.
- 4C for Children (Organization)
Language of Materials
The records are in English
Restrictions on Access
This collection is open for research.
History of 4C for Children
4C (Comprehensive Community Child Care) was founded in 1972. The organization provides information on child care and educational programs for parents and training and assistance for teachers and caregivers.
8.96 Linear Feet
This collection contains files, pictures and electronic media pertaining to the organization 4C for Children.
Statement of Arrangement
The collection is organized into series by material type.
Archives and Rare Books Library
- Child care - Ohio - Cincinnati Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Early childhood education - Ohio - Cincinnati Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Parenting - Study and teaching - Ohio - Cincinnati Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finding aid for the 4C for Children records
- Edited Full Draft
- Finding aid prepared by ARB staff
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English