University of Cincinnati. College of Allied Health Sciences records
Scope and Content
The records of the College of Allied Health Sciences includes administrative council minutes, annual reports, strategic plans, and studies.
Language of Materials
The records are in English
Restrictions on Access
This collection is open for research.
History of the College of Allied Health Sciences
The College of Allied Health Sciences opened on UC's campus in 1998, becoming the 16th college on the university's campus. The college offers programs in the allied health fields including medical imaging technology, audiology, dietetics, nutrition science, physical therapy, health information management, transfusion and transplantation services, and speech language pathology.
3.75 Linear Feet (3 boxes)
The College of Allied Health Sciences records contains administrative council minutes, annual reports, strategic plans, and studies.
Statement of Arrangement
This collection is arranged into folders by topic.
Archives and Rare Books Library
- Finding aid for the University of Cincinnati. College of Allied Health Sciences records, 1992-2002
- Edited Full Draft
- Finding aid prepared by Archives and Rare Books staff
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English