Hamilton County (Ohio). Coroner, Morgue records
Scope and Content
The morgue records of the Hamilton County (Ohio) Coroner span the years 1887 through 1930. Most of the record books are morgue records kept by the Coroner's office. However, for the years 1895 through 1907, both morgue and death record books were kept, and there is some overlap for these years.
- Hamilton County (Ohio). Coroner (Organization)
Language of Materials
The records are in English
Restrictions on Access
This collection is open for research.
6 Linear Feet (19 volumes)
This collection consists of the morgue or death records for the years 1887 through 1930.
Statement of Arrangement
The records are contained in bound volumes and are organized chronologically.
Archives and Rare Books Library
- Finding aid for the Hamilton County (Ohio). Coroner, Morgue records, 1887-1930
- Edited Full Draft
- Finding aid prepared by Archives and Rare Books staff
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding Aid Written In English