Michael Kivko notebook
Scope and Content
Notebook used by Michael Kivko while he attended Harvard Law School, 1926.
- Kivko, Michael (Person)
Language of Materials
The records are in English
Restrictions on Access
This collection is open for research.
Biography of Michael Kivko
Kivko was a judge in Pennsylvania.
.25 Linear Feet
Notebook used by Michael Kivko while he attended Harvard Law School. The notebook includes notes on property law from the publication "Cases on property," written by Edward Henry Warren, and first published in 1915.
Statement of Arrangement
The collection consists of one notebook.
Archives and Rare Books
- Finding aid for the Michael Kivko notebook, 1926
- Edited Full Draft
- Finding aid prepared by staff
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English