Myron Bush Papers
Scope and Content
The Myron Bush papers, ca. 1963-1978, contain information relating to Bush's involvement with Cincinnati community planning and action.
- Bush, Myron (Person)
Language of Materials
The records are in English
Restrictions on Access
This collection is open for research.
Biography of Myron Bush
Myron Bush served on Cincinnati's City Council as a member of the Charter Party during the 1960s. He died in July of 1971 while serving on City Council.
14 Linear Feet
Records, ca. 1963-1978, relating to Bush's involvement, through City Council, with Cincinnati community planning and action.
Statement of Arrangement
The collection is arranged into 24 series by topic.
- Cincinnati (Ohio) - Politics and government Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Cincinnati (Ohio) - Social conditions Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Cincinnati (Ohio). City Council
- City planning - Ohio - Cincinnati Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Economic development - Ohio - Cincinnati Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Guide to the Myron Bush Papers
- Edited Full Draft
- Finding aid prepared by Archives and Rare Books Library Staff
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English