Action Housing for Greater Cincinnati Records
Scope and Content
The records of Action Housing for Greater Cincinnati include files on specific projects, information on properties that were bought and sold, general files on community organizations, correspondence and reports regarding projects and possible housing projects, meeting minutes and financial records.
- Creation: 1953-1974
- Action Housing for Greater Cincinnati (Organization)
Language of Materials
The records are in English
Restrictions on Access
This collection is open for research.
History of Action Housing for Greater Cincinnati
Action Housing was formed in 1968 to rehabilitate old buildings and to build new low-income housing. The organization was responsible for building/rehabilitating approximately 1,700 living units for low income families in Cincinnati.
11 Linear Feet (11 boxes)
The records of Action Housing for Greater Cincinnati include files on specific projects, general files on neighborhoods and community organizations, meeting minutes, and financial records.
Statement of Arrangement
This collection is arranged into folders by topic.
Archives and Rare Books
- Guide to the Action Housing for Greater Cincinnati Records, ca. 1960s-1970s
- Edited Full Draft
- Finding aid prepared by Archives and Rare Books Library Staff
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English