New School Records
Scope and Content
Records of a private Montessori school in Cincinnati, Ohio. The collection includes administrative files, correspondence, curricula, minutes, newsletters, articles, and photographs.
- New School (Cincinnati, Ohio) (Organization)
Language of Materials
The records are in English
Restrictions on Access
This collection is open for research.
History of The New School
The New School is a Montessori school founded in 1970 in Cincinnati, Ohio by parents, educators, and community members seeking an alternative to traditional modes of education.
4.5 Linear Feet
Records of a private Montessori school in Cincinnati, Ohio including administrative files, correspondence, curricula, minutes, newsletters, articles, and photographs.
Statement of Arrangement
The collection is arranged into folders by topic.
Archives and Rare Books Library
- Inventory of the New School Records, 1970-1990
- Edited Full Draft
- Finding aid prepared by Archives and Rare Books staff
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English