Esther Zocher Freese papers
Scope and Content
This collection contains photographs and correspondence from Freese's time as a nursing student. The collection also contains correspondence and publications from the school that Freese received after graduation and through the alumnae association. Finally, the collection contains some information about her career as a nurse.
- Freese, Esther Zocher (Person)
Language of Materials
The records are in English
Biography of Esther Zocher Freese
Esther Zocher Freese (1898-1982) was a graduate of the Bethesda Hospital School for Nurses in Cincinnati, Ohio, in 1922.
.83 Linear Feet
The archival collection of Esther Zocher Freese, a 1922 graduate of Bethesda School for Nurses, contains correspondence, photographs and publications relating to her nursing career and the school.
Statement of Arrangement
The Esther Zocher Freese archival collection is arranged by her time as a student and her time as an alumnus of the Bethesda School for Nurses. Within the arrangement, documents are organized by type.
- Bethesda Hospital (Cincinnati, Ohio)
- Education, Nursing -- History Subject Source: Medical Subject Headings
- Freese, Esther Zocher
- History of Nursing Subject Source: Medical Subject Headings
- Nursing -- History Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Nursing -- History -- Ohio -- Cincinnati Subject Source: Medical Subject Headings
- Finding aid for the Esther Zocher Freese papers
- Edited Full Draft
- Finding aid prepared by Stephanie Bricking
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English
Part of the University of Cincinnati, Health Sciences Library, Henry R. Winkler Center for the History of the Health Professions Repository
Donald C. Harrison Health Sciences Library
231 Albert Sabin Way
Cincinnati Ohio 45267-0574