Cincinnati General Hospital
Found in 11 Collections and/or Records:
The collection consists of memorabilia, awards, correspondence, and papers of Dr. Arthur C. Bachmeyer.
A collection of materials from or relating to Holmes Hospital
A collection of records and ledgers from the Cincinnati Obstetrical and Gynecological Society.
A collection of ledgers from the Cincinnati Branch Tuberculosis (Dunham) Hospital
A collection of reprints written by George J. Heuer. Dr. Heuer was the one-time chair of the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine Department of Surgery.
A collection of photographs and memorabilia from James Helmsworth.
A collection of reprints written by Mont Rogers Reid.
A collection of scholarly notebooks, photographs, case files, and certificates belonging to Dr. Peter W. Good. Dr. Good was a pharmacist and medical doctor who graduated from the Cincinnati College of Pharmacy and the Ohio Medical College respectively. He had a local practice in Cincinnati throughout the early part of the twentieh century.
Patient records from University Hospital.
The professional papers of Dr. William A. Altemeier.
- Cincinnati (Ohio) 9
- Health Records, Personal 2
- Hospital Design and Construction -- history 2
- Hospital Planning 2
- Hospitals--Administration 2
- Aneurysm -- history 1
- Aortic Aneurysm -- history 1
- Camp Sherman (Ohio) 1
- Clifton (Cincinnati, Ohio) 1
- General Practice 1
- Gynecology -- history 1
- Heart-Lung Machine -- history 1
- Hospitals, Military--history 1
- Hypertension -- surgery 1
- Infection - surgery 1
- Lung Abscess -- surgery 1
- Mastoiditis--history 1
- Medical Societies -- History 1
- Obstetrics -- history 1
- Ophthalmology--history 1 + ∧ less