Academy of Medicine of Cincinnati
Found in 5 Collections and/or Records:
A collection of records and ledgers from the Cincinnati Obstetrical and Gynecological Society.
A Collection of Papers, Awards, and Artifacts from Creighton Bolter Wright.
The professional papers of Dr. Henry J. Heimlich, developer of the Heimlich maneuver.
The collection consists of the writings and correspondence of Dr. Samuel Nickles.
A collection of records and publications from the Southwestern Ohio Society of General Physicians.
- Medical Societies -- History 2
- Societies, Medical -- history 2
- Societies, Medical -- statistics and numerical data 2
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome - therapy 1
- Airway Obstruction - prevention & control 1
- Animal experimentation--Moral and ethical aspects 1
- Aortic Stenosis, Supravalvular 1
- Asthma - therapy 1
- Blood Transfusion, Autologous -- history 1
- Business enterprises 1
- Cancer 1
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation 1
- Cardiovascular Surgical Procedures 1
- Cardiovascular Surgical Procedures -- history 1
- Chemistry -- education 1
- Coronary Artery Bypass 1
- Deglutition - physiology 1
- Drainage - Instrumentation 1
- Drowning - prevention & control 1 + ∧ less