University of Cincinnati - Students
Found in 17 Collections and/or Records:
This is a collection of memorabilia from the Alpha Delta Chapter of the Alpha Chi Omega sorority at the University of Cincinnati. The materials span from 1940 to 2001. The collection contains many plaques from various awards that the sorority received. The many scrapbooks hold pictures and newspaper clippings from many years of Alpha Chi Omega's existence at UC. There are also miscellaneous items, such as dance cards and trophies.
Minute books of Alpha Chi Omega alumni, scrapbook, sorority house bible, and architectural drawings.
Personal collection of artworks by Nicholas Chaparos, as well as varying professional artists.
Records, 1923-1936, of a student musical comedy troupe at the University of Cincinnati. Materials include a history, scripts, correspondence, costume designs, musical scores, and programs.
Kappa Omicron Nu. Omicron Alpha Theta Chapter (University of Cincinnati) and UC Home Economics Club records
Minutes and chapter handbooks of the University of Cincinnati chapter of the Kappa Omicron Nu honor society which was formerly that Omicron Nu honor society. The collection also includes minutes of other UC home economics clubs.
This collection holds the papers of Kenneth L. Spruce, a former UC student who was actively involved in affirmative action efforts on campus. The papers contain correspondence, awards, and reports by Spruce as well as his memoir.
Flyers and posters from political and protest rallies at the University of Cincinnati
A handbook for University of Cincinnati students that provides an overview of university life and campus involvement including Special Events, Student Organizations, Leadership Development, and University Offices.
This collection of Student Government records contains various documents relating to the work of student government at the University of Cincinnati.
This collection contains scrapbooks, photographs, brochures and minute books of the University of Cincinnati's Women's Athletic Association and provides a historic look at women's athletic activities at the University of Cincinnati.
- Greek letter societies - Ohio - Cincinnati 2
- Student activities - Ohio - Cincinnati 2
- Affirmative action programs 1
- African American college students 1
- Bands (Music)--Instruction and study 1
- College student government 1
- College textbooks 1
- Dormitory life - Ohio - Cincinnati 1
- Engineering - Study and teaching 1
- Home Economics 1
- Human rights advocacy - Ohio - Cincinnati 1
- International relations - Study and teaching 1
- Iraq War, 2003-2011 -- Protest movements 1
- Marching bands - Ohio - Cincinnati 1
- Military education 1
- Musical theatre - Ohio - Cincinnati 1
- Papermaking 1
- Resident assistants - Ohio - Cincinnati 1
- Student Housing - Ohio - Cincinnati 1
- Student activities 1 + ∧ less